August 2015 Moms

FITNESS FRIDAY CHECK IN 2/27

How did your week go?

Did you get your workouts in?

How was your nutrition?

GTKY: What is your LEAST favorite workout?

****DS born 08/18/2015****Baby squishy due 08/03/2015****

beach

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FITNESS FRIDAY CHECK IN 2/27

• How did your week go? Overall it went great. I can feel my 2nd trimester energy kicking in!

Did you get your workouts in? I worked out 6 of the last 7 days! More than I had worked out the first 4 months!

How was your nutrition? Better than it has been...not perfect.

GTKY: What is your LEAST favorite workout? Cardio....ugh. I just love weights too much!

****DS born 08/18/2015****Baby squishy due 08/03/2015****

beach

BabyFruit Ticker

• How did your week go? Good!! Too cold to do anything else after work, I normally ride my horse.

Did you get your workouts in? Yep! 4 days this week, sticking to my lifting routine just not as heavy, noticed some cramping after squats so I'm listening to my body.

How was your nutrition? Better, trying to cut down on sodium due to swelling.

GTKY: What is your LEAST favorite workout? Cardio also! Rather lift and do yoga.
  • Loading the player...
  • It was a good week!  Feeling (mostly) good, very happy to be in 2nd trimester.

Got all my workouts in.  I feel sooooooo much better when I start my days with a good sweat.  I'm doing 6 days a week, 4 high-intensity, 2 low-intensity.

Technically my food intake is really good.  I eat clean, healthy, whole foods.  It's just that starting this week I feel like I'm eating non-stop.  I am ALWAYS hungry.  I ate a 700 calorie breakfast this morning and wasn't even particularly full.  GAH!

We were snowed in one day so I had to do a video at home instead of my usual class.  Bob Harper's Inside Out videos are great and you get a legit workout.  I just prefer working out with my friends!

• mhaas28mhaas28 member
    edited February 2015
    How did your week go? I am done with snow... The last two weeks have been throwing me off...
    Did you get your workouts in? I got in what I could :( Not as much as normal. With preschool being closed and my classes canceled or the gym daycare closed I have had trouble. I did shovel my driveway yesterday... I am sore from that. Next week will be better!!!
    How was your nutrition? Not so good... I had not gained any weight, but that might change at this next appointment. Just hoping it is not 5lbs. 
    GTKY: What is your LEAST favorite workout? I love classes, so when I have to get on a treadmill and workout I hate it. I had to do that a couple times this week :(
    photo 8e32bb2b-42a7-49d2-85df-cab52864175d_zpse525d043.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My week was so-so. Work was crazy and I'm still pretty nauseous/vomiting in the evening, making it hard to get workouts in.
    I managed to get 2 hours of barre in and a 30 minutes of walking.
    Eating was not spectacular either. Still having a hard time with vegetables and nausea. Did get lots if fruit this week though. Hopefully next week will be better.
    Least favorite workout? Cardio.
  • How did your week go? Okay

Did you get your workouts in? No

How was your nutrition? Poor

GTKY: What is your LEAST favorite workout? 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels

Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Be impeccable with your word
    Do your best

• 1) good but busy busy busy!
    2) yes every day except Tuesday - 2 Barre classes, 2 run/walk combos (used to be able to run 5 miles no problem before pregnancy!), and a Jillian michaels DVD workout
    3) overall good - mostly sticking to nutrient dense fruits, whole grains, vegetables, lean dairy and protein. I do allow myself dessert every night though as a treat! And my biggest challenge is fish - I just don't like it at all! I am trying to force myself to eat some for DD though. I'm actually pretty terrified of getting GD.
    4) Not sure - overly complex classes I guess!

• 1) enough of this snow! Not only are my classes cancelled, and I can't get to the gym safely, but DS is getting cabin fever
    2) 2 Barre classes and 1 hip hop class. Starting to feel the pregnancy in that one! And sprinted up and down the street pulling DS in a sled. Neither of us loved it
    3)I can eat more without feeling bad, and sweets still aren't all that appealing, so overall it's good!
    4) anything that involves jumping. Like the Insanity tapes. I also don't love running

Good job ladies! Keep it up
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"