Avery ?

He has narrowed the list down to:

Celina Avery
Ella Kate

Our other girls are:

Alana Claire
Julia Isabel
Olivia Ann

Of the two my husband has narrowed down, which would go best? One day I am leaning toward one name and the next day I switch.

Re: Girls Names

• I personally think Ella is really cute and goes well with the other names!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I personally like Celina Kate better, see if you can try to sell him on that
  • Loading the player...
  • I love your girls' names. Very pretty. Since all of their names end in -a I would continue the tradition with your 4th daughter.

I think since your husband likes two of the names on your list just narrow it down to those two. Ella Kate is cute and goes well with the other names. I prefer the Selena spelling for Celina, and it's a nice name too. I personally prefer Ella, but I don't think you can go wrong. Congrats!
  • Ella Katherine

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
    FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
    ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

• Celina Kate. I am so freaking over Avery.
  • Celina Kate is very cute!
  • Ella kate
  • I like Ella
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• whatevs89 said:

Celina Kate is very cute!

Yes.. I greatly prefer this to Celina Avery!

I would go with Ella Kate or Celina Kate. Ella is adorable and great with sibset, but Celina is much less popular and very pretty too.
  • I think that both names go well with your sibset, but I prefer Celina to Ella.  I agree that Celina Kate is better than Avery, although, I don't mind Avery for a girl so much in the middle name spot as opposed to a first name.

• Sassenach1743Sassenach1743 member
    edited February 2015
    Of your original list Sara Elizabeth is my absolute favorite. 

Of your husband's selections I think Ella Kate sounds best with the rest of your sib set. However Selena (I prefer this spelling) Kate could also work. 

Avery is a boy's name.
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Celina if you drop Avery
    Ella if you dont
  • I like Ella Kate. Although I think you should stick to your guns about Sara Elisabeth! (That's my name! So obviously it's my favorite!
  • Ella Kate & Celina Kate are beautiful names.
    Married My Love 8/09, Blessed with Captain Adorable 3/12
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

BFP#1 7/13/11 EDD 3/16/12 DS born 3/16/12

BFP#2 5/16/14 EDD 1/23/15 CP 5/21/14

BFP#3 6/25/14  EDD 3/2/15 

imageimageimage

• We have very similar taste. I vote Ella Kate. My DD is going to be Ella.
  • 4N6s4N6s member
    Celina kate
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"