June 2015 Moms

Re: for the hell of it... what color do you see?

• Options
    White and gold...
  • Options
    White and gold. How can it be anything else?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is this a joke? It is obviously black and blue and I am wondering if this is the largest practical joke in the world?! Help.... My head hurts!
  • Options
    Woah - it was 100% white and gold when I first looked, so I was wondering if it was a joke. Then my eyes moved to the lower left and I focussed on the black and white dress hanging behind for a sec....when my eyes went back to the main dress it literally changed colour before my eyes. Now all I see is black and blue. Mind blown! Haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When I saw that on Instagram it was 100% blue and black but now I'm seeing the white and gold too! That's crazy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I saw white and gold and thought it was a joke.   Then I asked my four year old son.  He was sure it was blue and black as was my husband.
  • Options
    White and gold. This confuses the hell out of me.
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.
  • Options
    White & gold
  • Options
    Blue and black...so confused. How are people seeing white and gold?
  • Options
    MH just asked me as I was looking at it in here. Weird!!! We both agree it's depends on how you look at it.
  • Options
    White and gold. But can definitely see blue and gold, if you focus on another else in the picture besides the dress.
  • Options
    I've looked at it like 10 different times and only see blue and black
  • Options
    White and gold. DH sees black and blue. done figuring out how...
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    it has to do with your eyes and the light intake and sciencey stuff
  • Options
    It's blue and gold on the photo but I guess it all depends on how your screen is calibrated and also when the person took the photo how was the white balance set... it could be white and gold and even simply white dress with black stripes or whatever they are :)))

• Options
    This has been driving me nuts all day! I see white and gold and no matter what I do, I cannot see black and blue! So strange.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    I see white and gold. I tried to look at the black dress in the corner and look back, and the closest I got to blue and anything was right after that, when it looked shadowed white (slightly blueish, via shadow) and gold
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The first time I looked it was white and gold. I just looked again in different lighting and it's blue and black Weird!
  • Options
    I see white and gold. I can't understand how it's blue and black. lol this is nonsense!
  • Options
    Blue and gold!
  • Options
    My DH and I allllllmost got into a legit arguement about this last night. I see white/gold he sees blue/black. I keep trying my hardest to see it the way he does but to no avail. It's seriously driving me crazier than it should hahahaha
  • Options
    I'm assuming the picture changes when you click on it. On my e app, I see gold and white but in this pick I see blue and black. Same iPad. But I can't explain the people who are looking at it together and see something different. Hmm....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Franco Paul born 6/4/15 at 39 weeks.  Mila Francesca born 10/19/13 at 37 weeks.  Both born via C-Section after 6 years of fertility treatments, disappointments and losses. Love them!!

• Options
    I saw white and gold than closed my eyes and opened them and it was blue and black.
  • Options

Ack! This dress business is out of control. How about this?

I agree!!!
  • Options
    I see periwinkle and brown. DH days blue and black.
  • Options
    Can we all just agree that it's ugly either way and stop talking about it??? Lol
    Daisypath - z1at
    Baby 1 - November 2009
    *loss* - March 2010
    Baby 2 - January 2011
    Baby 3 - June 2015
    Baby 4 - April 2017
    Baby 5 - May 2019

• Options
    https://www.romanoriginals.co.uk/invt/70931?colour=Royal-Blue

It is actually a pretty cute dress... I would wear it lol. But truly it is blue and black
  • Options
    Had this discussion at work this morning, 2 of us said white and gold the others said black and blue. Hours passed and we brought it back up and the other person freaked out because they now see black and blue. It makes my head hurt thinking about this...but I still just see white and gold lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"