Baby Names

Finish my sibset

My boys are Max and Leo (Maximus and Leonardo). We are due in September with Team Green baby 3. What names would you suggest for both boys and girls? Thanks Ladies! You always have such good ideas!
BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Finish my sibset

• What kind of girls names do you like? May be able to think of some suggestions if you have a style of name in mind
  • I love your boy's names!
    I know a set of siblings named Max and Caroline. I always thought it was cute.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm all over the place with girl names. I would rather not post my list as when I do in the past people just say which names they like best lol. I really want some fresh ideas!! So please just tell me names that you think would match with my boys!! I guess I like classic/vintage with a bit if flair, but not overdone or too common.
  • I don't know too many classic names off the top of my head, but some of the ones I've heard lately are Jeanette, Bernadette, Edith, Florence, Margaret, Henrietta, Anita, Mallory.

I personally think margaret would sound nice with your boys cause then you could have max, Leo and Maggie.
  • homedivahomediva member
    edited February 2015
    Thanks! I like Florence best out of those! Anita is pretty too! Love Caroline but there is a cousin named Carolina.
  • Kate0034Kate0034 member
    edited February 2015
    August or Augustus, Alexander (nn Alex), Lucas, Everett, Oliver, Silas, Jasper, Theodore (nn Theo), Sebastian

Classic/vintage girls names (most can have a cute nn like Max and Leo):

Phillippa, Josephine, Marion, Cecelia, Adelaide, Eleanor, Violet, Matilda, Amelia, Alice, Evangeline, Ophelia, Eloise, Cordelia, Genevieve, Helena

• I love August (Gus) with your boys. Girl names like Alessandra or Antonella would go with your boys full names but not sure about nicknames!

Vivian is another one I love with your sibset. I also second Genevieve!
  • Oh gosh! I love love your boys names!!

Maximus, Leonardo, and Giovanni
    Maximus, Leonardo, and Alessandra
  • Maximus, Leonardo, and

Eliza or Elizabeth 
    Miranda
    Victoria
    Samantha
    Meredith
    Brittania

Peter
    Vaughn

I second these previously suggested names
    Jasper
    Silas
    Everett 
    Sebastian
    Alexander or Aleksander 
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Oooh awesome suggestions! Our top boy names are actually Augustus and Alexander!
  • I love Augustus with your sibset!!!
  • I agree with Augustus being great, and the Alessandra recommendation is nice.
  • 4N6s4N6s member
    I feel like this gets asked every couple of days...Augustus or Violet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"