May 2015 Moms
Options

Nursing Bra Recs

So I have been nursing dd for 2.5 years and I've done it with only 3 bras. One sleep one and 2 bras that are identical made by motherhood maternity. I LOVE all three. But seriously, 2.5 years of serious wear every day- they're all falling apart. I re-ordered my sleep bra but the other one (That I have 2 of) is no longer being made. I bought a Motherhood maternity bra online in my current size, and it was way too small. It's cute, so I kept it- but I can't wear it now and probably won't until baby is like 6 months and my supply goes back down. So now I'm unsure where to turn. All the bras I find online (have tried target, walmart, babies r us and kohls- none of which had any in stock in my size, and it's 4 degrees here so I give up on shopping in stores) I see online are full coverage, which I don't want since I'll be wearing mostly tank tops all summer, and I hate when the cups of bras show over your tank top. 

So, anyone have any experience with bras that aren't too high up on the breast/full coverage? My current one isn't sexy or any kind of plunge, but it isn't totally full coverage so I can wear with most tank tops and it isn't visible. 

Thanks for the input, ladies!

Re: Nursing Bra Recs

• Options
    I just got one from Elle
    Macpherson. It's lacy and pretty and I love it! I haven't tried it for actual nursing bc I'm a FTM, but for pregnancy, it's super comfortable.
  • Options
    Pea in the Pod maternity is having a big sale/clearance right now. Alot of the nursing bras are buy two get one free and at a discounted rate beaseg 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My favorites are Bravado, they accommodate 2 band sizes and 2 cup sizes as you shrink and grow with feedings, offer good support and are comfortable. Love them!! But not sure about them with a tank?? I think buy buy baby carries them or you can search for other local carriers. I tried a couple from motherhood but didn't have good support and felt like I kept popping out of them. They also have nursing tanks, as does Target. They don't require you to wear a separate bra.
  • Options
    Hotmilk has some pretty ones. I'm thinking of ordering a couple when I get closer to my due date.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"