Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Am I pregnant

I was 7 weeks when I miscarried and it has been two weeks I took a pregnancy test three days ago that was negative I took one this morning and it was positive I am also feeling sick again am I pregnant?

Re: Am I pregnant

• Options
    No one on here can tell you if you are pregnant.  You should go get a blood test done.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    how did you miscarry, natural or d&c?
    also, I am a little confused by your time line. You had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago? Can I assume that you had sex since then? I am trying to figure out when you could have ovulated and implanted, vs still having hcg in your system
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My bfp came 2 days after a bfn. If your not sure test again, another positive and make yourself a Drs apt to confirm. If you got a positive and read the test during the allotted window I would say that you more than likely are! Congrats
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options

I was 7 weeks when I miscarried and it has been two weeks I took a pregnancy test three days ago that was negative I took one this morning and it was positive I am also feeling sick again am I pregnant?

First, I'm sorry for your loss. Second, I don't know. Did your doctor follow your HCG levels down to zero after your loss?

You could have some remaining tissue or products of conception that is registering on your HPT.

You could be pregnant again, though the likelihood of that seems very remote given the time frame.

Your best plan of action is to contact your provider ASAP.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"