Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

negative prego tests...

Hello all,
I'm just wondering if anyone has been in my shoes, I was supposed to get my period 3 days ago and still nothing. But I took 3 tests since we are TTC and all negative. I have NEVER BEEN LATE except when I was prego with DD 2 years ago.

Any advice? TIA

Re: negative prego tests...

• It all just depends on when you ovulated. if you are getting negative tests then my guess is you probably just ovulated later than normal. even if you are regular you can have one-off months. the good news is that you could still be pregnant and just not far enough along to get a positive on the test. If you are TTC you might think about doing OPKs since they will tell you when you ovulate. Keep testing! You will either get a positive or get AF one way or the other ;) Fingers crossed for you!
  • I am regular, but have had late AF and BFNs a handful of times over fifteen years, which were most likely related to delayed O (because I was not TTC or I was tracking closely): flu at time of O (once), medication previous cycle that apparently messed with hormones (twice), and no reason I can put my finger (three times).  I read that excess physical activity, stress, sleep deprivation, etc. can delay O.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"