Trying to Get Pregnant

implantation bleed?

Hey everyone!

So, I've always had irregular periods and this will be my 4th month not trying but not preventing lol. I'm not sure if or when I ovulate. This month's cycle has been weird. I started spotting on like day 28 of my cycle...very lightly and only last three or four days. Today is day 52 of my cycle, supposing that spotting wasn't my period. a few days ago I experienced scant brown spotting, literally just a streak of brow blood on my underwear. Then it went away. Yesterday I experienced light cramps for a few minutes but they stopped. Today, no cramps or spotting. Does this sound like implantation bleeding or the onset of af? I was thinking of testing Friday.

Re: implantation bleed?

• From what I've read it really varies from person to person. If your period doesn't start take a test! It sounds like it could be. ..but it may also be a weird month for your period. :^/ hard to say but when in doubt ....pee on a stick! :^) good luck!
  • If you learned to chart your temps, then you would know whether it was your period or not. Good luck.
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• Loading the player...
  • At any point in that 3 or 4 days, did you need to use a pad?
  • Thanks Norman!! I think i used a panty liner Alex but it was only a little bit...it didnt fill up a pad. Still haven't gotten my period yet. Going to test tomorrow morning with frer. I haven't really had any symptoms though :/ I had cramping a fee days ago and I'be been exhausted all week but I'm also fighting off a cold. I did have some lotiony cm yesterday but who knows. They could all just be symptoms of pms.
  • Thanks Norman!! I think i used a panty liner Alex but it was only a little bit...it didnt fill up a pad. Still haven't gotten my period yet. Going to test tomorrow morning with frer. I haven't really had any symptoms though :/ I had cramping a fee days ago and I'be been exhausted all week but I'm also fighting off a cold. I did have some lotiony cm yesterday but who knows. They could all just be symptoms of pms.

If you needed a pad, even if it was a little, it was your period.
  • Just an FYI- implantation bleeding has been brought up numerous times in the last few weeks, mainly because TB has changed. For future reference, try searching certain topics before posting, because it is getting incredibly repetitive (Not your fault).

How do you search topics it's really hard to find anything on here. I'm pretty new here and didn't know that you could do that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"