December 2014 Moms
Options

Irritable with hubby?

teaismCAgalteaismCAgal member
edited February 2015 in December 2014 Moms
I'm 12 weeks pp, feeling great (finally). But I notice I have a shorter fuse with hubby than I did before the baby. I think it's partially because of being tired and simply not eating as much (as I often 'forget' to eat when baby needs me). Anyone else notice this? I know irritably is symptom of PPD, but definitely not that. My doc says a reasonable amount of irritability is pretty common after a baby, esp for FTMs.

Re: Irritable with hubby?

• Options
    I've had the same problem. I don't mean to be but it's like every small thing annoys me. Especially though when it comes to LO. I trust him and all but his way and my way are different so I get upset at how he deals with things. Also when I've told him something a million times and he still doesn't listen -_- then there're times he just says/does things that he knows annoys me and does them regardless.
  • Options
    So glad I'm not alone in this! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Definitely not alone. I'm 12 weeks PP as well and my fiance actually just got in a huge fight the other day. I felt terrible afterwards b/c I really didn't mean what I said during it. He just said something and I snapped and went off on him about not ever helping with the baby. Which he does... when I ask and give specific instructions. But even this morning I bit his head of b/c he asked if I was done getting ready in the bathroom so that he could shower. I normally would not have done that.
  • Options
    I feel you ladies!  Glad I'm not the only one in this boat.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"