April 2014 Moms
Options

Baby swing - am I the only one

Does anyone at all still use their baby swing? I have a cradle swing and DD is on the small side, maybe around 17ish  pounds now. I still put her in the swing sometimes for naps and she is fine with it. With my DS the swing had been packed up long ago by now. Does anyone else still use it at all?

Re: Baby swing - am I the only one

• Options
    My guy is little but long and looks a bit silly in it. He doesn't like it anymore so we recently packed it away.
  • Options
    We put ours away because the seat didn't sit up enough for her and she stopped liking it :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We were still using ours last week.  This week, I'm thinking of putting it away. He's big enough now to really bounce it.  But boy did it offer us some blissful naps!
  • Options
    We still use ours for naps. She's just about maxing the weight capacity on it. I don't know what else to do for naps tho, she won't sleep in her crib (not even at night). When I try to put her in the crib she rolls over and stands up! It's been a life saver and I'll be so sad when we pack it up in the next few weeks.
  • Options
    Ours has been away for awhile. LO's over 26lbs now; he's been on the big side since 4 months or so.
  • Options
    We packed ours up around 6 months. He was hell bent on sitting up and almost threw himself out of it a few times.
  • Options
    lilac02lilac02 member
    edited February 2015
    DD is on the smaller side. We used ours until month ago for naps. We only stopped because she was able to sit up and we were nervous she would fall out. She now naps in her crib, and honestly it's much better because I can close the door and don't have to be so quiet during nap time!

However, my aunt who watches LO still uses one with her.
  • Options

We packed ours up around 6 months. He was hell bent on sitting up and almost threw himself out of it a few times.

This. None of mine would go in there after about 5 months or so. I sold mine months ago :)  If it works, don't question it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"