Chit Chat

Fish oil smell

Ok so I am new to this board. Came from the May 2015 board but I have a question maybe you ladies can answer. My dog ate my bottle of prenatal vitamins the other night and proceeded to vomit EVERYWHERE!! And of course being prenatals it smells absolutely awful! Well unfortunately she threw up quite a bit on our bed (bare mattress because I was in the process of washing all the bedding for the week) and we can't get the smell out. We used foaming carpet cleaner and scrubbed and also tried baking soda peroxide and dawn dish soap and scrubbing. The fishy smell is still there and I don't know how to get it out! :( it is also in my dryer because we washed the towels we used to clean up with and a blanket that she threw up on. How do I get the smell out of the dryer and our mattress???? Someone please help! Oh the dog is ok so far. It has been 4 days and she has pottied like normal and is acting fine. They said to watch for a couple weeks but where she made herself vomit she should be okay

Re: Fish oil smell

• I've heard baking soda and vinegar are good for combating smells. I'm sorry if that doesn't work! 

Or what about steam cleaning? You can get steam cleaner mixes with febreeze. 

Good luck!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"