April 2014 Moms

Poll of the day

Jazma11Jazma11 member
edited February 2015 in April 2014 Moms
When is the last time you shaved your legs?

Poll of the day 40 votes

I am literally shaving my l legs right this second
5% 2 votes
I shaved my legs this morning
5% 2 votes
I shaved my legs yesterday
17% 7 votes
It's been a couple days
20% 8 votes
It's been close to a week
22% 9 votes
It's been more than a week
17% 7 votes
I can't remember
12% 5 votes
I have never once shaved my legs in my life
0% 0 votes

Re: Poll of the day

• Sorry about the typos. I hate typos. They drive me nuts!

I get lazy in the winter and sometimes go a whole week without shaving. But I hit a point where I just can't handle it anymore.
  • I am the same. In the summer I shave daily or every other day...winter more like 1-2 times a week. I will say it is much quicker and easier with a good razor that has the built in shave cream solid on it! More expensive but worth it to me :)

• Loading the player...
  • I voted a few days ago, but that was actually rare. In the winter I go a month sometimes. Summer is once a week because I have to wear jeans for my job.

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Winter time legs go a week without a shave on a fairly regular basis. I used to have super light leg hair, so I could even push it in the summer. But since LO it seems darker. Is that a thing?
  • In the winter I shave every 2,3 or 4 months. Summer I average once every 3-4 weeks probably.
  • Winter time legs go a week without a shave on a fairly regular basis. I used to have super light leg hair, so I could even push it in the summer. But since LO it seems darker. Is that a thing?

It is! I had a friend who grew a little patch of hair on the tip of her nose postpartum...and another friend whose hair was super curly and it became stick straight postpartum. Maternity does some really messed up stuff!

• Winter I shave once a week. In the summer I wax, but still shave once a week because I always miss a few with the wax strips.

I managed to shave my legs at 39 weeks pregnant!
  • Winter I shave once a week. In the summer I wax, but still shave once a week because I always miss a few with the wax strips.

Lol...I shaved my legs while I was in labor. For some reason I didn't want them to deal with my hairy legs once I went to the hospital!

• Haha I kept mine shaved at the end of my pregnancy for that reason :). I'm glad to see I'm not the only who slacks in the shaving department. DH doesn't care, so neither do I. When I do finally shave after it's been a while it does feel good though!

Lol...I shaved my legs while I was in labor. For some reason I didn't want them to deal with my hairy legs once I went to the hospital!
    Ha ha nice! I just happened to shave them (and groom my regions) the day I went into labour. And had my toes painted by DH. I looked good going in!

Ha I did this too! Actually the nurses even noticed and thanked me for shaving my legs for them!
  • I shave my legs more frequently than I wash my hair. Much less effort involved in shaving...

• I managed to shave my legs at 39 weeks pregnant!

I had to have an emergency c section
    And the doc was impressed that she didn't have to do any shaving on me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"