Which boy name do you like better? 79 votes

Rider Colonel
45% 36 votes
Romahn Malikye
18% 15 votes
Ranger Phoenix
35% 28 votes

Re: Which boy name do you like better?

• I love these!! So hard to pick. Hmm...I like Romahn Phoenix. Very masculine.
  • Loading the player...
  • @wassuphoes‌ is right @preciousbaeinmybelly‌. Ranger may be too Feathermen Rangersish.
  • Oh, man. I'm sorry. Go with that then. It's an awesome name.
  • I like Rohman Gladeeateor!!

I think you should go with Ranger, since it's a family name and all.
  • Ohhhhhhh I love Harry Potter.

If I have a son I'm naming him Scout Finch after my faveorite book, To Kill A Mockingbird.
  • @luvlovexo, that's not nice. This chat room is supposed to be for support not talking about poor babies.
  • LuvLoveXo said:

ImSoPrego said:

@luvlovexo, that's not nice. This chat room is supposed to be for support not talking about poor babies.

Those names are ridiculous. Don't ask for opinions if you don't want honest opinions. I will bet anything I'm not the only one that thinks this. I'm doing the unborn child a favor. Nobody wants those names. Sorry not sorry.

Sorry not sorry makes no sense. You're not sorry that you're not sorry??

@preciousbaeinmybelly‌, that's your baby. You name it what you want. He'll love you no matter what his name is. I love how you have meaning behind all the names. So sentimental.
  • Ohhhhh and false. @preciousbaeinmybelly‌ wants those names. You need to leave her chat room alone.
  • Sorry not sorry means I'm not sorry. I feel bad that your child will go through life getting laughed at.
  • Don't cry. Your baby will have a lovely name. She's just jealous she didn't come up with those names.
  • A. They're ridiculous. B. Some aren't spelled correctly. Give it up.
  • I love rider. Sounds dangerous. Love.
  • ImSoPrego said:

Ohhhhhhh I love Harry Potter.

If I have a son I'm naming him Scout Finch after my faveorite book, To Kill A Mockingbird.

Scout was a girl.
    Hahaha...oh my gosh!! I thought it was three boys. Scout, Jem and Dill. Need to re-read it.
  • frankengibbsfrankengibbs member
    edited February 2015

Sorry, I don't know how to mention people in comments. But to the imsoprego user if it was your favourite book you wouldn't forget something like that.

And second, even though I don't like any of those names, someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Malachi is spelled like how I just wrote it. I don't have a bible to check in but I looked it up just now...

If people really just wanted to name kids what they wanted without at least some kind of feedback they wouldn't post on a place like this.

Agreed 100%
    =D>
    Malachi is in fact the correct spelling. Though not religious myself, I grew up in a heavily religious household and I can attest to this.
  • My dogs name is scooter thank you very much.

My girl names might be better:

Maya gracilynn
    Viviannie hope

Gracilynn is a made up name as is Viviannie. Either that or you can't spell.
  • Bahaha this thread is hilarious. viviannie ? What the f?
  • I think it's the same person that created both accounts. What a tall cup of crazy!
  • kamomo1kamomo1 member
    edited February 2015
    Malachi is from the bible. Malikye is some made up name. Just because it sounds the same doesn't make it the right name or have the same meaning.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I really don't like any of those, Rohman I would like if it was spelled Roman.  If Ranger is after your grandfather, I could give that a pass, but I would middle name it, still not really a fan though.

Viviannie?  Please no.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• If it is MUD I'm really slow on picking up on things lol. If it's real then it's just ridiculous
  • I had to read through the first page like 6 times because with the first post I just assumed MUD, but then people were taking it seriously?  I'm going with MUD.  *pleasebeMUDpleasebeMUD*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"