April 2014 Moms
Options

Lets wake this board up! Here is another GTKU thread of sorts...

Survey about you, not your LO. Lets play!

Favorite movie(s):

Drink of choice:

Favorite food:

TV shows:

Any pets:

Age you lost your virginity:

Anything else you would like to share:

Re: Lets wake this board up! Here is another GTKU thread of sorts...

• Options
    LolaX2LolaX2 member
    edited February 2015
    I'll go first!

Favorite movie(s): The Princess Bride, A Knight's Tale, Stardust

Drink of choice: Red wine or a good ol' Whiskey and ginger

Favorite food: love me some comfort food. Pizza and Chicken Riggies top the list

TV shows: Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory and Once Upon a Time

Any pets: 4 cats, 2 dogs and a fish (apparently we collected animals before having children)

Age you lost your virginity: 16 - yup I was probably too young but I've only been with 3 total and the first along with last is my DH

Anything else you would like to share: I am a hopeless romantic, I'm and introvert and am pretty shy and quiet around people I don't know well, got engaged at 20 and married at 22 still love my DH more than anything along with our 2 kiddies!
  • Options
    AmberLiz99AmberLiz99 member
    edited February 2015
    Movies: too many! A few I can watch over and over again are Finding Neverland, The Court Jester, Sabrina (with Audry Hepburn), Desk Set, The King's Speech, Stranger than fiction

Drink: crystal light, haha

Food: Depends on my mood :)
    I guess really good sourdough bread, California avocados, and Papayas and mangos from Central America.

TV shows: Sherlock, Meranda, Modern Family, Gilmore Girls, New Girl

Pets: we have a dog. He's fine, but I'm not really a pet person.

I lost my virginity at 18 to dh. He's the only man I've been with that way. Yup, I'm old fashioned like that!

I love classic literature and would have been a writer in another life. Most people think I'm an introvert, except those who really know me know I thrive on interaction and am just not super outspoken unless I feel like it. I love my family obsessively, and have had to give things up to get to the point we are at now, but I wouldn't change it. I really want to get my PhD before I'm 35, but I'm not sure if it will happen.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Favorite movie(s): I have too many movies I love. Really any comedy or romantic comedy. Also and Leo D movies. They are all great.

Drink of choice: IPA beers. I am weird, I know.

Favorite food: mmmmmm. Food. I love all food. Been craving sushi lately.

TV shows: Game of Thrones, New Girl, Walking dead, Justified

Any pets: We had to get rid of our dog because of My sons allergies. :( my parents have him though, so it's not the worst thing ever.

Age you lost your virginity: WAY too young. I was 14.

Anything else you would like to share: nope :)
  • Options
    Favorite movie(s):  Shawshank Redemption, Charlie St. Cloud, Lilo & Stitch
    Drink of choice: Red Wine, Margarita, or Amoretto Sour
    Favorite food:  Catfish, macaroni and cheese, chocolate pudding
    TV shows:  Supernatural, Buffy, Cooking Network, HGTV
    Any pets:  2 dogs, an English Setter mix and a German Shorthaired Pointer (I like crazy)
    Age you lost your virginity: 19, to my then bf now husband (don't tell my mom)

Anything else you would like to share:  I do dog rescue.  Please don't whine to me about how your dog surprised you with puppies or bit your baby.
  • Options
    Favourite movie(s): Gone With the Wind

Drink of choice: beer, white wine, rum and coke

Favourite food: crab legs, lobster, cheese, popcorn, nachos, sushi

TV shows: Survivor (I've seen every season! Season 30 starts tomorrow!), Sister Wives, Ice Road truckers, 19 Kids and Counting, Modern Family

Any pets: two cats and a dog (border collie)

Age you lost your virginity: 17

Anything else you would like to share: I'm a FTM to my A14 LO. I do want a second but am going to wait another year or so before TTC again.

• Options
    Favorite movie(s): Twister, Tommy Boy

Drink of choice: Dr Pepper, Grape Crush, Chocolate Milk

Favorite food: Chicken Alfredo

TV shows: Murdoch Mysteries, Gotham, Chopped

Any pets: 1 cat 

Age you lost your virginity: 20

Anything else you would like to share: Pregnant with #2, I thought life was crazy with just my A14 boy but my world will be totally rocked in July.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Favorite movie(s): Lord of the rings

Drink of choice: light beer, white wine or sweet tea

Favorite food: churros, brunch, it really depends on the day :)

TV shows: game of thrones, breaking bad, downton abbey, pretty little liars...and more...I watch wayyy too much tv

Any pets: 2 cats - Chester and Piper

Age you lost your virginity: 23 I waited until my wedding night

Anything else you would like to share: i love playing video games...currently playing mass effect 3 (OBSESSED).
    "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    Favorite movie: wicker park and the notebook.
    Drink of choice: white wine
    Favorite food: mexican bc it comes with margaritas!
    Tv shows: how to get away with murder and orphan black.
    Pets: 1 cat
    Age I lost my virginity: 18. I regret it.
  • Options
    BADASBKRCKBADASBKRCK member
    edited February 2015

Favorite movie: Kill Bill 1&2, Ravenous, Little Mermaid

Drink of choice: every day-beer (Guinness, blue moon, red stripe) Special occasion-margaritas, white wine

Favorite food: Enchilada casserole and STEAK

TV shows: Once Upon a Time, MASH, and I Love Lucy

Pets: 1 wonderful dog and 2 @$$hole cats

Age I lost my virginity: 16 and it was to the first love of my life

I love love love reading! I actually have a book in my purse at all times and a book on CD in my car, so its kind of like I am reading two books at once.

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Options
    Favorite movie(s): Goodfellas, Zoolander, Ferris Bueller
    Drink of choice: I drink tea all day (hot or cold) /alchohoic: I am good with tequila, rum, or vodka (I don't drink those all day long haha)

Favorite food: anything Seafood

TV shows: The Mindy Project, Project Runway, Breaking Bad (now watching Better Call Saul) or anything HGTV related 

Any pets: 1 Border Collie Mix

Age you lost your virginity: 18

Anything else you would like to share: I went to art school but still waiting to have a creative job.  Someday I will have time to do all my ideas :) 

• Options
    Movie: too many but I tends to like comedy, stepbrothers, the jump streets.

Drink: I don't often. I like blue moon, the light beer at bj's. I love a good Arnold Palmer.

Food: good Italian or sushi

Tv: new girl. Modern family. Greys anatomy. The office. Currently watching through parenthood again.

Pets: 2 dogs. A golden retriever and a basset hound.

Age I lost it was 20 to my now husband. Then boyfriend.

Nothing else I can think of I'm too tired. It was a long night :/

• Options
    Favorite movie(s): I like romantic comedies...the main ones I watch over and over are how to lose a guy in 10 days and serendipity

Drink of choice: non-alcoholic: sweet tea. Alcoholic: red wine

Favorite food: Mexican! Or pizza

TV shows: new girl, friends, revenge, and my current fave is how to get away with murder

Any pets: golden doodle named Amos. He's the best :)

Age you lost your virginity: 24, to my hubs.

Anything else you would like to share: I love to read but don't do it anymore, I work 2 days a week and love my schedule of being home so much with LO, I'm a big college football fan (mostly SEC), and I have zero fashion sense. I'm more of a jeans and comfy shirt kind of girl :)
  • Options
    Jazma11Jazma11 member
    edited February 2015
    Looks like I am TB slut. Yea! I won something!
  • Options
    Looks like I am TB slut. Yea! I won something!
    Whore.... I am definitely feeling like TB slut with all you ladies talking about your one and onlies... lets just say I am in the double digits... hey, I liked sex, a lot :)

• Options
    @BADASBKRCK‌ I might be in the double digits too if it wasn't for me meeting my hubs at 17. Lol. I also like sex....a lot.
  • Options
    I stayed in a horrible relationship with a controlling and eventually abusive guy for far too long in my teen years because I too really like sex and was afraid of how many guys I might sleep with if I wasn't in a relationship. Well that isn't the sole reason, I also had really low self esteem and self confidence. Not one of my best moments. Thanks god DH came back into my life and we started dating again!
  • Options
    BADASBKRCKBADASBKRCK member
    edited February 2015
    So glad you got out of it. I have a friend going through an emotionally and mentally abusive relationship right now but she isn't at the point where she will recognize it or believe me yet. So hard to watch.

• Options

Favorite movie(s): Working Girl, When Harry Met Sally, Legally Blonde, Bridesmaids, Steel Magnolias

Drink of choice: Dry white wine, champagne, red wine

Favorite food: Ice cream, pizza, nachos, mashed potatoes; basically junk food

TV shows: Brooklyn 99, Gotham, The Mindy Project, Modern Family, Empire, Grimm, Friends, How to Get Away With Murder (I watch a LOT of tv)

Any pets: Not right now. We had two cats who lived long wonderful lives with us. One of them passed away just last summer.

Age you lost your virginity: 19, not with DH.

Anything else you would like to share: I have 3 siblings, was born in Massachusetts and moved to Virginia when I was 7, and all my extended family still lives up north.

TTC #1 since 2011

Me: 36, anovulatory PCOS; DH: 34, fine

Sophia Juliet conceived through IVF and born April 15, 2014

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ScotchAggieScotchAggie member
    edited February 2015
    Favorite movie(s): Bambi, Pride and Prejudice Drink of choice: Water Favorite food: sushi!! TV shows: Scandal and Castle currently Any pets: a cat who thinks its a dog Age you lost your virginity:After marriage Anything else you would like to share: I'm so tired....
  • Options
    Favorite movie(s): the last of the Mohicans

Drink of choice: coffee

Favorite food: Chinese (veggies)

TV shows: walking dead, once upon a time ID channel

Any pets:no

Age you lost your virginity:18 years old

Anything else you would like to share:mother of 2 from Costa Rica.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"