One worried mommy — The Bump
August 2014 Moms

One worried mommy

So my daughter for two weeks have had a big struggle to eat. She is formula fed and is on similac total comfort. She cries when she eats and brings her knees to her belly. We thought us was because of hard poo but after eating prunes and dr having us use miralax it's all soft again. I have a call into the dr but I am thinking it is the formula.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: One worried mommy

• Oh no! I hope the doctor has some answers for you! We have had great luck with baby's only organic lacto relief formula. We went through some trial and error at first, but this seems to be easy on his stomach and digestion. Hope it's a quick solve for you!
  • Looks like we are going to switch formulas. 

Anniversary

ekneippDBride12Jax2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like gas bubbles and maybe the formula? Have you tried Dr. Browns bottles? I used them with my daughter because she would get the worse gas bubbles. Also would it help if you used the already made liquid formula rather than powdered? I have a new little guy and I tried powdered formula, along with breastmilk (for when Gma took care of him) and he didn't take at all but the small already made ones (the ones we used to supplement until my milk came in) he would drink a lot smoother. Then I got the hang of BF, so I stuck with that.
  • She will only take the advent Natural bottle. I bought or 15 bottles and that is the only one she will take. I am hoping the new formula works. 

Anniversary

• Hope you've found a good one that works!
  • SHe is eating so much better now ans is not crying> she is sleeping better too. 

Anniversary

DBride12
  • The formula is working!!! She is back up to 6 oz at a time and sometimes does 7oz!!!

Anniversary

DBride12
  • Wonderful!!
  • I can not tell you how happy I am!! I will be starting solids again next week.

Anniversary