April 2014 Moms

Re: This makes me want to delete my Facebook...

• Options
    That's scary. Calling it role-playing makes it sound harmless when it's really theft and falsification. This is why I don't put a lot of photos of LO up on FB. Just one or two here and there. Don't need someone having access to 50 photos from a Valentines Day shoot.
  • Options
    Creepy for sure! Time to re-check my privacy settings!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's so creepy! I keep my Facebook as private as possible and the only profile pictures have me and LO. I figure no one would want to steal a picture of me!
  • Options
    lilac02 said:

That's so creepy! I keep my Facebook as private as possible and the only profile pictures have me and LO. I figure no one would want to steal a picture of me!

Yep same here! What creepers out there
  • Options
    There was a catfish on one of the BMBs awhile back who had been posing as a mom for months and stealing FB photos from someone in Europe.
  • Options

That is wicked creepy

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Options
    YIkes! I try to keep my FB as private as possible.
  • Options
    Same as everyone mines super private. My mil has to asks before she posts a pick of LO and even then it's been twice. We had to talk to her about it when she announced the birth before we did.
  • Options
    Ugh!  This is exactly the reason my husband and I have been so vocal about our social media concerns with family and friends.  I just went through having to ask my brother for a third time to ask us and then tag us in photos of our LO.  He became so upset, he unfriended and blocked me.  We have a responsibility to ensure her safety and know what is floating around out there.  Not everyone seems to get that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"