May 2015 Moms

Sex

edited February 2015 in May 2015 Moms
i been feeling pressure lately and it makes me scared to have sex with my husband as im nervouse itll induce labor

Re: Sex

• Having sex is perfectly fine, and not to mention good for pregnancy if you have no restrictions from your dr. It won't hurt the baby. Everyone is getting to the point to where its just plain uncomfortable. Try different positions. Lots of foreplay helps us. I have to get goin really good before I enjoy is lately cuz it just is so damn uncomfortable

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Agree with pp. Except that I have heard semen can soften the cervix, so perhaps he should finish elsewhere if you're nervous. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't heard or read a single thing saying that sex is dangerous unless you are high risk and your doctor has specifically told you not to. And sex only induces labor if you're close to delivering anyway, says my doctor.

But if you're really worried, I'm sure you two can think of other ways to take care of each other ;) It might be more fun to switch things up a bit anyway.
  • It has been so much more uncomfortable lately! I'm just constantly uncomfortable in general. But once we get going, it's better!
    Definitely have to try different positions and such! Seems like everytime one postion that felt good last time hurts this time, so we have to try something new.
    But it's making it pretty fun, just have to get creative!! ;)
  • Glad I'm not the only one! I feel bad because I want to, but I'm nervous of what might happen! Some say it's just cause I'm a first mom but the pressure is getting to me!
  • I'd love sex... Husband is totally uninterested though.

Meh.
  • I'd love sex... Husband is totally uninterested though. Meh.
    Yeah, my husband, too; especially since 3rd trimester.  If you're hubby is still up for it, there's nothing unsafe about it unless your doctor said so.  Get it while you can ladies!
  • Between hemorrhoids and a yeast infection, the last few days, sex has been a no-go. I'm hoping to lift the ban very soon though!
  • I wish my other half would lift the ban, oh well gone this long :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"