3rd Trimester
Options

Mucus Plug?

Hello Ladies! I am wondering if anyone has lost their mucus plug in the past and could help me out. I think I am losing mine but not sure exactly what it looks like...Pic is attached but BEWARE its very mucusy and gross!! It was a long thick string of I don't know what!! 36 weeks and 5 days today...this is my 4th child and I have never made it past 37 weeks. Very anxious!!

Re: Mucus Plug?

• Options
    Went to the bathroom again and had more...its very thick and Jelly like.
  • Options
    tjheldtjheld member
    edited February 2015
    I am sorry but I am not going to look at the picture as that wouldn't do me any good anyways because I don't know what it would even look like.  I would maybe consider calling your doctor and see if they would know or could tell you more information.  With my first I am not really sure when I lost it, but I am 99.9% sure I lost it after my water broke, so everyone is different
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is posted in two places.  I thought I was losing it for a minute. 
  • Options
    Yeah she posted it in March bmb too. Seriously OP, Google would be able to answer your question about this or better yet a DOCTOR. We don't want to see that. Gross.
  • Options
    Usually the mucus plug has a little blood in it, but I don't think that always has to be the case. To be sure maybe call your doctor. Could it be anything else? Have you had sex recently? I know TMI....but if you have it could be that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"