May 2015 Moms

Need to vent..

Im seriously close to snapping one of these days!!

My OH is due to become a biological father for the first time (im 30+2 with 2nd baby) and he is REALLY getting on my nerves..

If his friend comes round, which he does a few nights a week, I'll happily sit there and read a book or something quiet, then soon as he leaves I get blamed for being moody and that its embarrassing!

Im sorry but this really hurts when he says this, and I do tell him but he just storms off to bed! In fact he's just done this now and its only 7pm!! Just so fed up with it now, I know if it happens once more I'll say something I regret.. But all he needs to do is remember he's going to be a father in just over 2 months time!!

Actually think all my tears are cried out Im that frustrated.

Sorry to rant on, just needed to vent!!

Re: Need to vent..

• My fiancé is the same way about me being around his mother. I will try to have a conversation and get shut down. Plus until the last month she's refused to talk about our little boy and even went as far as to make a rude comment about his full name. Why should we have to shove ourselves at somebody who isn't there for us? We go to his moms so he can do stuff for her because his twin 16y old brothers won't. It's very frustrating. Mine is also soon to be first time dad. He's acting like a bigger baby than I expected.
  • i sit there quietly and let him and his friend get on with whatever they are doing just so i DONT get accused of being moody or anti-social.. his friend is a friend of mine too so i do engage in conversation etc.. but my OH needs to realise that im not moody, im bloody hormonal and a bit of peace and quiet while my 2y/o is asleep is absolute bliss for me!

on the other hand, OH is so excited about becoming a father for the first time, he's purchased so many things for our daughter and even chose her name so that must count for something, right?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"