February 2015 Moms
Options

CANT WAIT!

how long was the process when you gals we're induced? I'm getting induced on Friday at 5am I'll be 40+3days! I'm scared, excited, and nervous at the same time!

Re: CANT WAIT!

• Options
    taymy8taymy8 member
    edited February 2015
    I would like to know this too!! My baby hasn't even dropped yet and I was due 2/22
  • Options
    @taymy8‌ yes! I went to my 40weeks doctor appt today and he said baby was still high and I opened just a tiny bit! I'm scared! But I can't wait to see my little one
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So inducing will make baby drop into pelvis ??
  • Options
    I'm not sure I'm a ftm! @taymy8‌
  • Options
    I was induced twice (both at 41 weeks). My first was 19 hrs total of labor with an hour and 28 mins of pushing. My second was 10 hrs total of labor with 8 mins of pushing (6.5 pushes). I was on a low dose of pitocin this past time and at one point she had it off because my body kicked in on its own and was progressing without the need for medication. Good luck!'
  • Options
    Thank you! 19hrs seem so long! But it's worth the pain and wait! I'm so nervous! @Allie429‌
  • Options
    I was induced with my first and it was a total of 13 hours from the start of Pitocin to holding her. I am being induced in a few hours so hopefully it's a much shorter process this time around.
  • Options
    I'm in the process of being induced as we speak. Just had Cytotex (generic for cervadil) inserted. Now we wait 3 more hours to see if Pitocin is necessary. And then we wait until I am dilated enough to start pushing. I was admitted at 9pm last night, and its now just after 3am pacific time.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My induction lasted around 28 hours. In active labor for 15 hours? I pushed for maybe 35 minutes. I sorry I'm a little foggy on the times as I had magnesium for 18 hours after.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"