Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

It's a guessing game

So I went to the ER last night because I started having brown discharge that turned to reddish pink. And when I would go to the bathroom it looked like the start of my period but not heavy. Since I am away in FL I tried calling my OB but hey told me that since I haven't seen them for my initial visit yet for this pregnancy that they couldn't help me and I had to go to the ER. I even called a local urgent care before I went to the hospital and they told me I had to go to the ER too. So I went. They told me my hormone levels were perfect and they said the babies heart beat is where it should be. I'm currently a little over 7 weeks pregnant. But I'm still having some bleeding. Has anyone had any experience with bleeding and seeing he babies heart beat and it being fine? This is my fourth baby and I never had this with my other 3. Plus being away isn't really belong either since I can't go to my normal OBGYN.

Re: It's a guessing game

• The only time I had brown spotting was a little over a week before I miscarried. It turned pink and then red. I found out during the brown spotting that the heartbeat had stopped.

That doesn't sound good, but you're different and it could be nothing. Wishing you the best! Hang in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"