Late Term and Child Loss

PgAL Check-In 2/20/15

I hope everyone is staying warm and having a peaceful, uneventful week.

How far along are you?

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?

QOTW: Do you have any tips or tricks you use to calm your fears with this pregnancy?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Re: PgAL Check-In 2/20/15

• How far along are you? 33 weeks 5 days

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Ultrasound/growth scan on Monday, I cannot wait!

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? Weird heart palpitations/pressure and shortness of breath that starts suddenly even when I'm not doing anything. The cardiologist thinks it's just due to increased blood volume and pregnancy. I have to have an echo on Tuesday and wear a heart monitor for a day, but I think it'll end up fine. It's just annoying.

QOTW: Do you have any tips or tricks you use to calm your fears with this pregnancy? Now that the nursery is set up I go and sit in there and look around at Harrison's cute things to calm me down. Sometimes it works and sometimes it just makes me scared he'll never get to use his things...but it's all I've got. 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Struggling with feeling a little disconnected from my husband. I usually feel very confident in our relationship, and he hasn't done anything to make me feel otherwise. But for some reason I'm just feeling inadequate and needy. I really need to schedule an appointment with a counselor. I think it would help and I'm not sure why I keep putting it off.
  • How far along are you? 31 weeks 4 days

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Weekly OB appointments with NSTs and ultrasounds start next Tuesday. I also have an appointment with a physical therapist on Tuesday. Hopefully they can help with my hip pain. It really hasn't been too bad since I made the appointment.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? Tired and no appetite at all for most of this week. Not sure if it is pregnancy related or if I'm getting sick.

QOTW: Do you have any tips or tricks you use to calm your fears with this pregnancy? Not really.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I keep freaking out that something is wrong. I want this pregnancy to be over now, but at the same time I don't want her to be born this soon and have to spend lots of time in the NICU.
    Abigail Grace 9/7/10
    Nathaniel Willis born sleeping 2/6/14
    Felicity Hope 4/6/15

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 31w4d

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Tuesday OB/NST, Friday BPP. Ana's birthday is on the 2nd

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? Just tired, back ache. Some BH

QOTW: Do you have any tips or tricks you use to calm your fears with this pregnancy? I've stayed in therapy, with the therapist I saw after I lost Ana. That has been helpful. Also writing, reading, walking, trying to distract myself. 

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Meh. I want to meet my little boy! I am a little nervous about what I'm going to do for Ana's birthday. I just want the next 6 weeks to go quickly. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• @Mel&John2013 I understand, I feel needy too. I think it makes sense why though! Pgal is tough! 

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• @Mel&John2013 - I hope everything goes well tomorrow with Harrison's scan. Hoping your heart palpitations and shortness of breath get better and I'm glad your doctor is monitoring you.
    @dadalou - only a few more weeks to go - hang in there! I know what you mean about wanting this to be done - I think we all feel that way. I won't be happy until this baby is safe in my arms.
    @shandorfml2 - I know what you mean about wanting the next 6 weeks to go quickly - that's how I feel about the next 14:)

How far along are you? 24 weeks

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? GT in 3 more weeks

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? constipation - so not fun.

QOTW: Do you have any tips or tricks you use to calm your fears with this pregnancy? In my weak moments when I'm freaking out I try to remind myself to just be happy for the moment - I'm currently pregnant. In that moment our little one is ok to my knowledge and there is no sense really in spending all my energy worrying about all the what ifs. It helps sometimes.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I think what so many of the previous posters mentioned. I still have what seems so far to go. I wish I could fast forward time and have our little girl in our arms. This journey is so hard sometimes, but it really helps to know I'm not alone and that all of these feelings are normal.
  • @mel&john2013 good luck tomorrow! I think that is such a great idea to sit and soak in Harrison's room!

@dadalou‌ I hope the therapist can help with your hip pain and that you are not getting sick!

@shandorfml2 sending so many hugs as Ana's birthday approaches! I'm so glad you've stayed in therapy and it's been so helpful!

@msunshine123‌ ugh hi so hear you about wanting to fast forward to having these babies with us! And such a great way to remind yourself that the moment now is good!

How far along are you? 20 weeks!

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Next cervical check and progesterone check on Wednesday.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? Nope, just so tired!

QOTW: Do you have any tips or tricks you use to calm your fears with this pregnancy? I wish... I think my one easy and quickest fix is to just listen to the baby on the Doppler.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Curious to see how my Cervical length will be looking after a good few weeks of shots. I'm constantly nervous that something's changing and I don't know (like last time) but trying to stay positive and know that the shots and extra monitoring will help!
  • how far along are you?  12 weeks 4 days

any upcoming appts or milestones?  ultrasound a week from tomorrow...she will measure the nuchal fold and look close at whatever she can...ready to see little bean again!

symptoms, cravings, or aversions?  can ya'll tell me if this is normal...I didn't have this with Bunny.  Last night I had two different instances of sharp pain when I stretched or moved (I am assuming this is round ligament pain)...today I am having cramps all day on that side.  The cramps are freaking me out...it is a general ache...not as bad as period cramps but they feel the same...can they be associated with the round ligament pains?

qotw:  I just have to stop myself and remind myself to enjoy everyday...not just wish all of the time away until the baby gets here.

open topic:  so ready to be out of first tri next week and see a healthy little baby on the ultrasound.

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• @mel&john2013- hope you had a great us today!

@dadalou - sorry you are feeling so anxious...big ((hugs))

@shandorfml2- Ill be thinking of Ana next week...big ((hugs)) mama!

@msunshine123- i hear ya on wanting to fast forward...this is going by so slow!!!

@schulme2- so many good vibes for your cervical check!!!

8/12-Suprise BFP- Sweet Bunny Born Sleeping 11/21/12 (19 weeks)

-5/7/13- MMC (8 Weeks)

11/6/13- BO discovered at 7 weeks- natural MC 11/25/13

8/14- Surpise IF dx...low AMH (.24)- moving on to IVF

IVF #1- 11/14- 6R5M4F=2 perfect frosties

12/19/14- FET of 2 embabies = BFP!!!  One Little Bean EDD: 9/3/15

Everyone Welcome.

• @bunnybun4 Maybe it's sciatic pain? I experienced that a ton when I stretched etc.
  • @bunnybun4 Sounds like RLP to me! I have had it both times. Sharp pain when you move. The menstral cramp like pain could just be stretching- I get that too. 

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• msunshine123msunshine123 member
    edited February 2015
    @shulme2 - I hope your appointment goes well! Yes the doppler helped to calm my nerves a lot. As your little one gets bigger and you feel him moving more that will help too.
    @bunnybun4 - I had a lot of pain in the beginning, let my doctor know and found out it was round ligament pain. I didn't have it with my son - so it really had me worried. It can be on either side - for me it happened on both the right and the left - usually after I moved/stretched.
  • **lurking** - wanted to check in on you all and see how everyone was!  Hope all is well!

Mel&John2013 Hope the growth scan/ultrasound went well!

dadalou  I hope the physical therapist helps with the pain!  FX! And I know the feeling of just wanting the baby to be here already but not wanting the baby to come early. You're almost there, though!  31 weeks, yay!

shandorfml2  Thinking of you as Ana's birthday approaches

msunshine123  good luck with your GT

schulme2  the shots and extra monitoring worked wonders for me, and I hope it does for you too!  It sounds like you have a good plan.

bunnybun4  Good luck at the next ultrasound!  I had that kind of pain on and off during the entire pregnancy.  It was nothing - probably just RLP and my OB explained that you just get sore as you grow.  
  • @ikrystal - I enjoyed reading your blog with Jordan's birth story. She is so incredibly precious and cute! Congratulations! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"