May 2015 Moms

help with baby name

My hubby and I have it down between daisy and audrina. We're nervous that daisy is a cute baby name but once she's older it will be too cutesy. With audrina she would be called Audrey for short. Juts looking for opinions.

Re: help with baby name

• I had a classmate in school named Daisy.  She turned 35 yesterday and it doesn't seem like she's "too old" for the name.  It's cute.

• I think both are nice. Pick what you like best

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I personally like Audrina better, but go with your gut.
    Newest blog post 4/23/15
    Anniversary

• I like them both equally for different reasons. Daisy isn't any more cutesy than Rosie and that is pretty popular right now. They are both good. Sorry for not being very helpful

Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • I like Audrina more. 
  • Audrey / Audrina would by my first vote. However, as PP said, Daisy isn't too overused compared to Rose / Rosie, which is a plus. 
    Baby girl born on May 15, 2015!  (DS born 2011)
  • Audrey is cute :)
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • I think Audrina is cute. :)
  • I agree Daisy is a little too cutesy/soft - like, I would think twice about hiring a doctor or lawyer named Daisy? That's actual terrible. Talk about judging a book by it's cover! But that's just my honest opinion. Still, it's a very very adorable name. I kinda like it better than Audrina, although I do agree both names are great. 

I nanny and one of the girls i care for recently started calling my 2 year old daughter "Daisy". Her name is nothing like Daisy, but she just randomly started calling her that and it's so cute! haha so it could always be a nickname, regardless of her actual name. 
  • I will just say if u can't decide now wait till you meet her then your just know
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"