May 2015 Moms

STRESS ME OUT

I haven't had a dr appointment since December 23 due to change of insurance and moving Dr's.  I'm FINALLY supposed to have my appointment today and I get a call from my husband in my classroom in the middle of class (I'm a teacher).  He tells me that my new office hasn't received my labs or u/s and they need it for my appointment at 1:30 today.  I have a class until 11:07 when I can finally make some phone calls.  I'm freaking out.  I NEED to get into the doctor.  9 weeks has been way too long and I can't wait for these stupid offices to get their crap together.  I mailed in my release of information 2 months ago to get that transfered over.  They sent most of it but not the stuff that they really need.  Just needed to get this out right now.  I'm going to lose my mind if I can't be seen today because of this stupid reason.

Re: STRESS ME OUT

• That is very frustrating although if you dont have any major issues and today is just a regular check up, there is no reason they cant see you without your records.  all they do is weigh you, take your blood pressure and listen for the heartbeat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"