May 2015 Moms

TMI..sore vagina

I ended up in L&D yesterday with my irritable uterus....everything checked out fine. I have always suffered with pain issues down staris so it was very difficult for the Dr but she was finally able to confirm that my cervix is nice and closed. Today I now have alot of soreness and pressure down there with come and go shooting pains.
This was the first time a Dr has successfully cchecked my cervix, so is this a nomal outcome?

Re: TMI..sore vagina

• In my experience I've never become sore or anything unusual after a cervix check. I'm on my third pregnancy so I've had my cervix checked plenty of times. Maybe due to your irritable uterus??
  • Are you bleeding? Do you feel the baby kick? I'd keep the conversation going with your OB since you know your body's abnormalities, but I think if you're not bleeding and the baby is still moving, those are good signs.

Our rescued fur babies, Harley and Maya

Pregnancy%20ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP 1/23/14, EDD 10/1/14, M/C 2/13/14 - Forever loved <3
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in your exact same shoes! Everything checked out fine but now it is burning and shooting pain and feels swollen and pushed out (if that makes any sense). If you figure anything out, let me know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"