Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

My Baby is 5w 5days slow heart rate and not growing.

Hi everyone I am a mother of two girls and this would be my first miscarriage and possibly the worst one could ask for. Based on my lmp I am suppose to be around 8 weeks. I was experiencing some cramping and went to the ER only to hear my baby's heart rate is slow and I am 5w 5days. They told me I would most likely miscarry in one week. I was devastated cried like no tomorrow felt so bad that the poor thing is dying slowly in there. I went a week later to the ER cramping again no bleeding again a little hopeful and they told me the baby still measures 5w 5 days no growth and a slow heart beat I couldn't help but cry. My baby is in there practically striving trying to stay alive yet its dying slowly. This is so horrible this would be my first miscarriage I am so hurt by all of this doctors know the baby will die and yet they'd rather it die slowly. I will go to my first official doctor sono on Thursday and see the doctor on the second of feb. I just want this to be all over. I've been so depressed just waiting, every time I get a cramp I run to see if I've miscarried and nothing this is horrible.  

Re: My Baby is 5w 5days slow heart rate and not growing.

• Options
    So sorry you are going through this. Hugs!
    Married DH 08.28.10
    Pregnancy #1: BFP 04.10.11 EDD 12.23.11 DD1 Born 12.4.11
     Pregnancy #2: BFP 5.12.14 MC 5.20.14 @ 5wk4d
    Pregnancy #3: BFP 11.1.14 EDD 7.5.15 MC 11.13.14 @ 6wk4d
    Pregnancy #4: BFP 1.31.15 EDD 10.5.15 DD2 Born 9.23.15

• Options
    So sorry you are going through this, I had a similar situation and am now 2 weeks post D&C. By the time it was confirmed that the baby had no heartbeat, I was crushed naturally, but there was also a sense of relief because I at least finally had an answer and could grieve and carry on. Of course that sense of relief also came with a sense of guilt for feeling relieved, but the waiting game is just so damaging and traumatizing emotionally. Sending good thoughts your way <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry that you are going through this. I went through something similar last summer. At our 18 week scan, baby was only measuring 14 weeks. We booked another scan for a month later. We hoped that we would see 4 weeks of growth at the second scan, but much to our dismay baby's heart was no longer beating. I was just shy of 23 weeks when I delivered our daughter, who only measured 15 weeks. It was the hardest thing that I have ever had to deal with, but day by day, you learn to move on. I will have you in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    It's a horrible position to be in... I don't have any good advice since I suffered through it very poorly as well.

Hang in there and good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"