May 2015 Moms

Twin moms.. Last day of work

Hey twin moms! When's ur last day of work? My doctor wanted me out at 28 weeks but I don't have much time off and am not qualifying for disability because the pregnancy has no complications. Just looking for some thoughts and common experiences?

Re: Twin moms.. Last day of work

• My SIL. Went off at 31 weeks

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Still working. ..no end in sight, but I am an attorney so basically it is a desk job unless I am in Court.
  • Loading the player...
  • mstarr222mstarr222 member
    edited February 2015
    @ 33 weeks. I'm 30 now and I can't see why going out at 28 is necessary unless u have a complication or physically strenuous job. It's mostly just tired and achiness.
  • I'm going as long as I can, currently 27 weeks. My goal is to work to at least 33 weeks
  • I hoped to work till 30 weeks (end of this week) but stopped after 28 weeks. It was too much. I was having BH all afternoon and my ps joint was so angry. I also didn't feel like I could do my job 100% anymore and be on the ground with my students etc. it has been so much better being off.
  • I'm a nurse, almost 30 weeks pregnant and will keep working as long as I can. I'm having a lot of BH but they aren't changing my cervix. Work is NO fun but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"