April 2014 Moms

For those still here

We miss you!!!! and hope to see you in the fb group. We know that your privacy is important and just want you to know that for every person requesting to be let in, we check to make sure they were a legitimate member of this group. For those who though it would be overwhelming, after then inital few weeks it's calmed down to more of a system. Fb even has a groups app where you wouldn't need to be on FB nessicarily.

@mommyofmac‌ @Acers‌ @MissWhis‌ @LolaDair‌ and a whole bunch of others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Re: For those still here

• @acers you can set your privacy so they can't see your page.
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Will you let me in? I am sure someone can vouch for me...?
  • Will you let me in? I am sure someone can vouch for me...?

The whole group votes
  • February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3

• I have been holding out here and on the pro boards (it has been so dead) but I miss hearing from all the regulars and am concerned about privacy. So you can be added to a group and make your page completely private?

I have been a primarily lurker but have chimed in when I actually have something to say and have been around since on A14 since my bfp and TB long before then. I think I am ready and would like to join the A14 FB group, if anyone recognizes me and the group would let me in?
  • aronie82 said:
    This made me feel so special :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What is the FB GROUP called?
  • Did anybody post here and not make it in? It sounds like us lurkers are kind of being left out, and I'm wondering if there is a way we could post enough that we could still be left in? Losing this support has really been hard on me.
  • Did anybody post here and not make it in? It sounds like us lurkers are kind of being left out, and I'm wondering if there is a way we could post enough that we could still be left in? Losing this support has really been hard on me.
    Sorry you feel that way but support goes both ways. The FB group isn't so much for support as it is for continuing friendships that have developed since we all got our BFPs. We have no idea who you are if you have only ever been lurking, sorry its just a fact, we aren't leaving you out just to leave you out...we just don't know who you are. You have only ever posted on here 7 times! 

There are plenty of other places you can go. There are like 100 other boards you can post on just on the bump. You can go to PB and get rolling there or start your own group on FB. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Anyone know what the FB group is called?
  • There's two now. One you get voted in and another for everyone else. Both are secret groups so can't be searched for. Send me your email we'd be happy to have ya in the everyone group
  • thomas930 said:
    Did anybody post here and not make it in? It sounds like us lurkers are kind of being left out, and I'm wondering if there is a way we could post enough that we could still be left in? Losing this support has really been hard on me.
    Sorry you feel that way but support goes both ways. The FB group isn't so much for support as it is for continuing friendships that have developed since we all got our BFPs. We have no idea who you are if you have only ever been lurking, sorry its just a fact, we aren't leaving you out just to leave you out...we just don't know who you are. You have only ever posted on here 7 times! 

There are plenty of other places you can go. There are like 100 other boards you can post on just on the bump. You can go to PB and get rolling there or start your own group on FB. 

What is PB? To be honest, I just never technologically understood Bump. I couldn't ever figure out all the gifs and signatures, etc so I got really excited when I saw a FB group was started, which I do understand how to use. But I do understand your point, so I am trying harder to be more active.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"