Trouble TTC

looking for support and info

edited February 2015 in Trouble TTC
My hubby and I have been TTC for a little over a year now with no luck. I've had 2 Mc and a lot if bad news (including finding out I have PCOS and a bad copy of MTHFR). The last few days, I have begun to feel as if I am pregnant but I don't know and with 3 BFN's I don't want to get my hopes up. I feel so weird though and wanted to see if anyone else has had a similar experience. Here is my timeline: my average cycle over the past year is 39 days
12/30 to 1/2 af
1/13 to 1/15 a lot of cm w/ egg white texture
1/28 to 2/2 af (10 days early and very light spotting, dark brown the whole week) was disappointed but didn't think about it again until
2/7 severe breast tenderness and cramping like I was about to start again; took test BFN w/ FMU (I thought this was weird but I ignored it as well)
2/11 the nausea came on-been sick all day all week and throwing up every time I think about food. I feel exhausted and have been falling asleep at my desk, in the shower, etc. My boobs hurt on and off and feel bigger and full and I keep getting this weird twinge in my stomach (Not painful just like a twitch or flutter). Now my stomach feels hard ad a rock to the touch (which is odd cause I'm overweight) and my husband says my boobs are definitely bigger. Also, my head hurts so ba. It feels like my eyes are going to pop out. Smells are making me nauseous and I usually drink a ton of water a day but the thought of drinking water makes me sick. I tried to force myself to drink a bottle of water the other day and I threw up. 2 nights ago I had this sensation that if I didn't have Milo's sweet tea and a glass of juice I was going to die. Weird right?
2/11 BFN FMU
2/13 BFN not FMU
I want to think this time is it but the rests keep saying no And I had what I thought was a period last month so it's way to early to have these symptoms this cycle. Am I just going crazy?

Re: looking for support and info

• You can have all the symptoms in the world, but if the test is negative, you aren't pregnant. Keep testing weekly until you get your period and if it doesn't come in 60 days, call your Doc.

Me: 27, DH: 32.
    BFP #1: 4/10/14--CP 4/12/14
    BFP#2: 6/9/14, MMC @ 6wks+5, D&C 7/11/14
    Diagnosed PCOS 12/2014
    BFP #3: 12/12/14--CP 12/15/14
  • symptoms are just symptoms. Only a positive test is accurate. That being said, it sounds like you have an RE already and have had genetic testing done. I would go back to your doctor and devise a plan that you all are comfortable with. Sorry about all the symptoms, hormones are awful, especially when they're out of whack.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"