December 2014 Moms
Options

Any thumb suckers yet?

My daughter has certainly found her knuckles at 2 months but hasn't gotten her thumb in her mouth yet. Just curious if anyone's LO is an avid thumb sucker yet...please share!

Re: Any thumb suckers yet?

• Options
    Yup, I have a thumb sucker....he has been for awhile. .but now he is getting more coordinated at getting it in his mouth.
  • Options
    KayleemurrayKayleemurray member
    edited February 2015
    He has been putting his hands in his mouth for the last few weeks and finally he has found his thumb!! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine has been using his thumbs for about a month now. Still uses his hands sometimes but he likes his thumbs a lot!
  • Options
    Yes, my little one just found his thumb regularly this week at 11 weeks. I have to say, it's the most adorable thing ever seeing him suck that tiny little thumb but I hope he grows out of it before toddlerhood. I always picture a girl who was still sucking her thumb in my high school class!
  • Options
    My girls are still just trying to fit their entire fist in their mouths. Heh
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD has sucked on her thumb a few times over all she prefers to suck on the hand.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

#1-BFP 1/5/14...EDD 9/19/14...MC 1/28/14
    #2 BFP 4/15/14...EDD 12/26/14

• Options
    My 10 week old has been a thumb sucker for about 2 weeks, and before that he was trying to fit his whole hand in his mouth :blush:
  • Options
    Yep, He found his thumb last week :/ I always replace it with his paci. My saying is, I can take away his paci when it's time, but I can not take away his thumb! It is adorable though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My LO puts his hand in his mouth but hasn't found his thumb yet. What age do they usually find their thumb?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"