3rd Trimester

31w 2d losing my mucus plug

I am 31 weeks 2 days pregnant with my second baby. (My daughter just turned 9 months old) I have been contracting since 27 weeks and I am on Procardia to control contractions. My last OB visit was a week and a half ago and I was a fingertip dilated and 80% thinned out. For the past three days I'm pretty sure I have been slowly losing my mucus plug... I have another appointment on Monday. But I'm just wondering if any of you other mommas have dealt with this and how it turned out for you!! Thank you :)

Re: 31w 2d losing my mucus plug

• I'm just curious why you aren't on bed rest? Or are you? You should take it easy so you can keep that baby in for a few more weeks.
  • I lost bits of my MP at 24, 30 & 35 weeks with my son. He went all the way to almost 42 weeks. It can regenerate. Unless you have other, active labor signs-- I wouldn't worry too much.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Yes! Lib1974 I am on bedrest! However being a stay at home mom with a 9 month old makes that difficult at times! My husband takes over when he gets home amd bathes her at night but during the day I have to take care of her.

Thank you PrimRoseMama that makes me feel better !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"