November 2015 Moms
Options

what are you looking forward to the most?

Last night I watched breast milk on Netflix. I didn't notice how much I miss it. I can't wait to breast feed again. It only lasted 5 months with my first due to work. Fingers crossed it last longer next time.

Re: what are you looking forward to the most?

• Options
    Holding the next babe in my arms. Good luck to you, @RNmommy13!
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to the first moment I can look into my second baby's face, and fall in love with them.  When I gave birth to my first baby, a little girl- I was amazed, enthralled, and suddenly, all of the daydreaming about "her", was all filled in by her real face.   It was just wonderful.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am looking forward to the "new baby" smell, cuddling time, and tiny fingers and toes!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Looking forward to just have a little baby again. :)
  • Options
    I look forward to feeling all the flutters and kicks, to meeting my next little love for the first time, and (hopefully), tandem nursing.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to holding my baby, unlike last time. He got helicoptered 5 hours away to New Orleans and I could barely hold him. Went home 2.5 months later!
  • Options
    I'm looking froward to holding my baby and the new baby smell (:
  • Options
    Hope you and your baby are now doing better.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to all of it! It's hard to pinpoint but that feeling to hold our miracle baby in our arms for the first time... Yeah, that's it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"