December 2014 Moms
Options

Missing being pregnant....

I really missed being pregnant today for some reason. I love my son and am so glad he's here and definitely don't want another one until he's at least 2. Still just really missed my belly and feeling him inside. Anyone else?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Missing being pregnant....

• Options
    Yes - I had that more the first few weeks after pregnancy. Now I'm just so glad to be able to drink coffee, wine, cold cuts, tuna, etc. :) I'm also enjoying feeling thin(ish!) again. 
  • Options
    Not feeling movement inside anymore takes some getting used to!! I loved feeling her kick when I was pregnant. I think it is totally normal to feel nostalgic for those simpler days!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    drpaynedrpayne member
    edited February 2015
    Nope. Nope nope nope.

But I didn't cut out the things you mentioned either.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I wouldn't say I miss it, but I loooooved being pregnant and can't wait to do it again! I have been eating cold cuts non stop lol. I missed coffee while I was pregnant but I'm not having much now bc I'm BFing so kinda the same restrictions. Same with wine, I'm drinking it but only small amounts.
    TTC since June 2011
    DH: perfect SA
    Me: 30, moderate endo, unexplained infertility
    IUI or IVF in December

• Options
    Yesterday was my first day back to work and it's brought all these feelings back of missing it. I miss the wardrobe, chatting about baby with people... I even went up the stairs a few times and missed feeling like I was going to die at the top ;) I definitely miss it. I'd like to wait until my babe is at least 2, but I run a risk of missing my window of opportunity as my hubby wants to go back to school and won't be done for 5 years... And he's not the type to tackle both. I feel like if I wait that long, I won't want them to have such a big age gap... But maybe one of us will change our minds.
  • Options
    I miss it and even cried about not being pregnant 1 week pp
  • Options
    I miss it very much :( my husband thinks I'm crazy for wanting to do it all over again already but I just enjoyed every minute of it! We already have 3 kids and not sure we will try for a fourth, so this last pregnancy was bitter sweet for me. Maybe we'll hit the lottery and I can look froward to having more babies! :) #wishfulthinking
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"