Pregnant after a Loss

Intro...third PG after 2 Losses

Hi fellow bumpies. I am StefH1973, but you can call me Stef. I am 41, have polycystic kidney disease, have one fallopian tube that is scarred closed, and a history of HBP and DVT. I also just found out that I may have a bicornuate or septate (heart shaped) uterus...I will get another sonogram at the hospital on Friday to confirm this. To be honest, I never thought I would be back in the bump community after 4 years of infertility treatment and 2 early miscarriages. I have been stuck in the "unexplained infertility" category and had given up hope, but am so happy to report that I am 7 weeks PG, and this time there is implantation and a tiny heartbeat! I have never made it past 6 weeks before, and I have never achieved implantation...so fingers crossed. I wish you all the best with your PG!

<a href=

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Intro...third PG after 2 Losses

• Congratulations Stef! I actually got teary-eyed reading your post! I am SO happy and excited for you. You truly are a great success story and I think give the rest of us hope! <3 Thank you for sharing, and I hope this baby is yours for the keeping! <3
  • Congratulations!

33 years old, Married Oct '11,

Summer '14: Diagosed with hypothryoidism, pollup, LPD, Low AMH, strong FSH.

BFP: 1/22/15. EDD: 9/23/14. Rainbow baby!

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies! I hope we all have healthy babies!

<a href=

Pregnancy Ticker

• Congrats!!

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Ok, so it's confirmed...I have a septate uterus. So I will have to be monitored every two weeks to make sure baby's heartbeat is still there...so far, all ok...heartbeat at 150bpm...doc says every week that baby is ok, the risk for miscarriage goes down significantly. I am at 7w,4d and praying that we make it to 12 weeks. Then baby has a good chance for survival.

<a href=

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"