February 2012 Moms
Options

Update, if anyone remembers me!

Hi, I used to post as goldenleaves :) Is there a FB group people post in or has everyone left?

I'm the one who had a baby with Down syndrome! I stopped posting because it was emotionally really hard to be here.

Lauren is doing awesome though!!! She's in preschool 4 days a week (special ed starts early!) She has some signs, talks a little and is basically super adorable, if I do say so myself.

I miss this board, I see lots of people are TTC, how exciting!

Re: Update, if anyone remembers me!

• Options
    Hi :) I remember you, and still have your blog in my reading list. I'm glad to see that Lauren is doing so well. I don't come on here too often anymore, but I still check in from time to time. I hang out the on the toddlers 24 months + board sometimes. Nice to see you on here again.
  • Options
    Hi goldenleaves!! I remember your little girl--she is so adorable! Glad that everything is going so well! I'm in the FB group but also on here from time to time. :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I remember you too and check in on your blog every now and then. Lauren is beautiful!

• Options

I just decided to check in randomly.  I remember you.  I'm so glad to see you are both doing so well.  She is a doll!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey gals!

Like everyone, things have gotten crazy busy.  I've not had the time to keep up with things since my dad's health decline. We've had to put him in a facility.  

DH and I have decided to try for number two this year now that we've kind of settled into our new home.  So I thought I'd check out the bump again!

I'm so glad to hear Lauren is doing great!
    Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"