Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro - Currently experiencing 2nd loss

Hello, I'm not even sure where to begin.  My thoughts are beyond me right now.  I am currently experiencing my 2nd miscarriage.  My first was Sept. 2014 at 8 wks and this one at 5 1/2 weeks.  I thought for sure this would be the one.  My doctor said the chances of it happening again were low.  Makes me concerned for trying again.  My DH wants to keep trying.  This is so difficult. 

Re: Intro - Currently experiencing 2nd loss

• Hi Lasthilaire- I am so very sorry for your loss.
    I also thought this one would be the one. Chances were so low I had read for a second miscarriage.  (mine were both at similar times as your's).  I am incredibly concerned about trying again.  I think we need to give ourselves a lot of time.
    Please take time, pamper yourself and in time we will find some clarity and some peace.   Wishing you the best.  Take care~
  • So sorry to hear of your losses. Take care of yourself!
    Married DH 08.28.10
    Pregnancy #1: BFP 04.10.11 EDD 12.23.11 DD1 Born 12.4.11
     Pregnancy #2: BFP 5.12.14 MC 5.20.14 @ 5wk4d
    Pregnancy #3: BFP 11.1.14 EDD 7.5.15 MC 11.13.14 @ 6wk4d
    Pregnancy #4: BFP 1.31.15 EDD 10.5.15 DD2 Born 9.23.15

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you find peace and don't lose hope. Take some time to grieve and understand that your feelings are completely normal. After my loss, my DH wanted to keep trying too. I lean on him and rely on his positivity, it helps.
    TTC since 10/2014
    BFP #1: 12/21/14, MC: 1/31/15
    BFP #2: 6/19/15, MC: 6/21/15
    BFP #3: 1/30/15, EDD: 10/09/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you all for your kind words. I know I'll be okay and move on. Some moments are harder than others and I just want my baby back. But I'm trying to believe that there's a reason for this happening. Sorry for the losses you've experienced. Best of luck to you all.
  • I'm sorry for your losses :( hang in there, girl. Don't lose hope.
  • Right in the same boat as you. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"