TTC after 35

If you had a miscarriage..

How long did bleeding last? This is like a period only heavier.. and cramps are awful.. I have a dr appt on monday but I hope they do an ultrasound to make sure everything is out of me.. How else would they know if you passed everything? I was only 4 weeks 5 days so i can't see there being that much.. I am wanting to work out so bad.. and i don't know how long i have to wait.. I just want to go back to life before TTC.. i don't know if i can do this anymore.. i think I'm just too old..

Re: If you had a miscarriage..

• I'm sorry for your loss. I had 2 miscarriages last year and they were both very painful experiences (both emotionally and physically). Both of my miscarriages were like a period but a lot heavier. The first miscarriage I was further along (7-8 weeks) so there was a lot of blood, tissue and clots but the second one only had blood and small clots. The pain is so intense because your body is working hard to expel everything but it's usually pretty good at getting everything out on its own. My OBGYN did a quick exam but not an ultrasound. My body recovered quite quickly but emotionally I was a wreck for at least a month. Just hang in there. 
    ME: 36 (PCOS), DH: excellent SA
    NTNP since 11/12, actively trying since 8/14
    m/c @ 7w (4/22/14), m/c @ 6w (11/19/14)
    11/15: Letrozole, Ovidrel, TI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)=349, Beta #2(18dpo)=2,805
    12/17/15: Got to see the heartbeat (105bpm)!
    1/25/16: NT scan = normal (HB=163bpm)
    EDD: 8/10/16 
    8/8/16: Baby boy born @ 12:25am, 8lbs, 20.5 inches
    5/18/17: BFP!!! (11dpo)
    Beta #1(12dpo)=176.4, Beta #2(15dpo)=607.1
  • If it was a chemical pregnancy it will be like a period but a bit heavier. Since you were only 4-5 weeks most likely this is the case. It is more than likely safe to work out. Sorry you are having such a hard time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • thank u.. i don't know if i should take advil for pain. cause i want to try again and i know advil is a no for TTC.. I'm trying to survive on tylenol.
  • Take the advil. You wont ovulate again for a little while at least so it should be safe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"