September 2012 Moms
Options

Wanted to say. ...

This may be a tl;dr for some of you, but with this place dying I need to say it.

I haven't been very active, but have lurked and posted some since I got my BFP 3 years ago (can't believe it's been that long). I didn't post alot initially because I couldn't bump at work and when I got home at night, nobody was on and I played catch up since I always missed everything.
Since I'm considered a lurker, I know the FB group is probably out of the question and I'm ok with that.
But just in case everyone ends up dispersing to FB or Proboards, I want to let your know that each and every one of you have impacted me in some way and I think of you all often. You have made me laugh, cry, answered my questions honestly, and put a smile on my face. I think of everyone that has passed through here at some point, some regs and some who have sex with their newborn in the bed and I am thankful you were a community that this first time mom could be a part of when I didn't have a clue what I was doing.
I hope you all are doing well. .. even the regs that I haven't seen in forever ( Steph, Rora, Meatball, and Changa).
This isn't a GBCB, but more of a just in case you ask disappear on me lol. So anyway thank you for being you and for letting me hang from the sidelines. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Wanted to say. ...

• Options
    We all get very busy. I can't bump from work and encounter the same nightly situation as you. Please comment from time to time if nothing more to see your name. Nice to see you again!

• Options

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dear god - who was the newborn sexer. I can't remember! There was so much going on then. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Dear god - who was the newborn sexer. I can't remember! There was so much going on then. 

@Flamingemu‌ ... Mystrana

• Options
    I will never ever forget mystrana or #selflove

• Options
    Or handbag gate

• Options
    miss50 said:

@Flamingemu‌ ... Mystrana
    Holy cow!! I forgot about that. I totally agree with @Flamingemu there was A LOT going on back then when everyone was on ML and soon after. We were like the busiest BMB around and then when I went back to work, I coildnt bump from work either. I also would catch up each night. sometimes I feel like it was little soap operas going on theoughout the day that I could never keep up with. Since the board has slowed down and a lot of people have left, it's been nicer to keep up with. Plus, we started chatting more about LIFE things, less about baby stuff. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I kind of remember you OP. A lot has happened in the last two years. Good to hear from you.

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options
    Thanks eastie ! It feels good to be memorable ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"