Pregnant after IF

~~~3rd tri check-in 2/17~~~

This is a weekly check-in for members in their 3rd trimester. You can join at 28 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell when you greet your little ones! If you are new, please include your EDD and team.

Recent Grads  - Congratulations!!

Counting down to meet your babies...

@weansworld09 2/17 Team Green

@mrs.willie 3/11 Boy 

@chucktgirl 3/18 

@KT416 3/21

@lib1974 3/27 Girl

@lynnbrown4 - 3/27 Girl  

@pblge 4/17 Girl

@jlb902 4/18 Girl

@Canuck13 4/26 Girl

@AMShark 4/29 - Boy/Girl Twins

@gsancho 5/2 Girl

@jamielynn53 5/4 Boy 

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)

Re: ~~~3rd tri check-in 2/17~~~

• gsanchogsancho member
    edited February 2015
    Feel free to post any updates!  Any upcoming appointments?  How are you feeling?  Did you do much for Valentine's Day?

I'm separating out the QOTW due to TB's character limit.  I edited out accounts that have been deleted, which shortened the list a little, but apparently my post was still too long.  Anyways, I kinda asked this question back when I did the 1st tri check-in, but it was fun to see the responses...and given Sunday night's marathon SNL special, it seems appropriate.

QOTW:  Do you have a favorite SNL cast member, character, or skit?  Extra bonus points if you include an image or gif.  Even if you have to go back to some super old seasons to find what you like, that works.

• gsanchogsancho member
    edited February 2015
    Things are trucking along here at 29w3d.  Starting to get leg cramps, but it's better than the stomach issues I had before.  Being on a stricter diet is no fun, but a lot of the pain I had by my gall bladder has dissipated.  We didn't do anything for Valentine's Day, but we're going out for date night tomorrow.

@poohniki I hope you don't mind me calling you out on the arrival of your baby boy!  I know you don't check in on here as often, but wanted to say congrats!  Let us know how you are all doing, when you can.

QOTW:  My favorite skit is probably a tie between Laurence Welk show and Chippendales...and I love any Will Farrell character.  But this clip always makes me laugh...maybe b/c this is what my internal reaction is when someone tries to lecture me about my diet.

• Loading the player...
  • Hello ladies! Still stalking to read everyone's updates. I can't seem to peel myself away! Little guy is 11 days old today, had newborn pics this morning. We've had a little bit of a bumpy road...jaundice, came home on light therapy, now needs weekly blood for the first month because he took a little while to get normal. Has a tongue tie which needs clipping because his latch is becoming an issue. All small things that have solutions, thankfully! Tired and adjusting, but really happy and still a little bit in disbelief that he's here, he's real, and he's mine!

QOTW: I'm dating myself, but my favorite SNL are older ones. Eddie Murphy doing buckwheat has been shot is one of my ultimate favorites!! Can't do an SNL gif, but I can put a newborn pic :)
    Married 2007
    3 Clomid IUIs -- BFNs
    IVF #1 never made it to transfer
    On "egg health" cocktail DHEA/CoQ10/FRC/Pregnitude/Melatonin
    Starting IVF #2 for Feb 2013
    Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix
    Cancelled mid-cycle due to high P4 levels early on.
    OCPs again for IVF 2.5 mid-March. IVF 2.5 transferred two "gorgeous" 5-day blasts and BFFN. Even REI is baffled
    On indefinite hold until a huge stroke of serendipity led me to IVF 3 May 2014
    Testing found positive cardiolipins/APS, now on lovenox and intralipid infusions
    Transfer of 2 5-day blasts and (FINALLY) BFFP!! 1st ultrasound shows two sacs and two HB, but one is sluggish, almost expecting vanishing twin Subsequent ultrasound confirmed vanishing twin, but my other Little critter looks fantastic!
    "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it."
    -- Margaret Thatcher

• @Ecarabeo217  Beautiful picture!!  I thought of Buckwheat, too.  And I would have put up a Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood gif, but I couldn't find a good one.  Nothing wrong with referencing the old sketches!

• I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and have an appointment then too. My RCS is scheduled for 3/4, so only two more weeks. I'm tired and feel like I can't do anything because I'm either out of breath, it hurts to work, I just don't have the energy to move, etc. But I'm trying to keep up with my 2 y/o DS to keep him entertained. I'm done work for my leave next Friday. YES!!!!

We didn't do anything for Valentine's Day. We never do. Seems everything's overpriced and a Hallmark holiday. Just got my DS some little things.

QOTW: I love anything with Adam Sandler, Chris Farley and Will Ferrell. Oh and Jimmy Fallon in Sully and Denise.

@gsancho I'm glad the gallbladder issues are getting better. Hopefully for good!

@Ecarabeo217‌ Congrats! That is one beautiful baby. Love the pic!

MC Sept '10, MC Dec '10, DS born 2012

Clomid + TI = BFP #1 March '13, MC April '13

Gonal F + trigger + IUI #1 = BFP #2 10/21/13, MC 10/31/13

Gonal F + trigger + IUI #2 = BFP #3 1/16/14, ectopic w/ heartbeat & rt salpingectomy 1/29/14

IVF #1 - ER 5/9/14 transfer cx'd due to high P4

FET #1 -  6/26/14 transferred 1 AA blast BFP!! Beta #1 13dp5dt - 1548 Beta #2 15dp5dt - 2748 Beta #3 18dp5dt - 7586

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats to those who have had their babies! Can't wait to join that club!

Any upcoming appointments?
     Just a regular checkup at the OBGYN on Monday

How are you feeling? Physically, great! Weirdly, the farther into this pregnancy I get, the more energy I seem to have. At 35 weeks I'm starting to get a little sad at the prospect of leaving work, though. 

Did you do much for Valentine's Day? We went out for dinner. Haven't been seeing much of each other lately due to heavy work schedules, so it was really nice to spend the time together and catch up. 

QOTW:  Do you have a favorite SNL cast member, character, or skit?  Extra bonus points if you include an image or gif.  Even if you have to go back to some super old seasons to find what you like, that works. I've never seen this show. 
  • Add me please @gsancho !  

My EDD was officially changed to May 7th from May 5th.  Which is okay, I don't mind letting her cook a couple extra days.  Had an appt. this morning, I gained no weight since my last appointment (thankfully, since I got the weight speech last time....).  Some things I noticed was her heart rate was lower than normal (130's) and my blood pressure was higher than normal (120/74, it's usually well under 110).  My ob didn't even blink at it, and said "everything looks and sounds good" so I guess that means everything is good...right??  I had a different ob before, one that I never had before, one of the disadvantages of going to larger practice.  So we'll see..on the 2 week schedule now!!

QOTW:  I'm the worst with this...I watch SNL here and there...but not faithful to it.  So obviously my fave skit is with JT and the box ;)

***SIGGY WARNING***

me: 28 - all test normal
    DH: 33 - SA normal

*unexplained*

TTC since September 2011
    2011-Oct.2013 - trying off and on, ob/gyn, no meds
    November 2013-December-EOD, ob/gyn, no meds

January 2014- ob/gyn ordered Clomid (50 mg) unmonitored, EOD-BFN
    February-Clomid 50 mg. unmontiored, EOD - BFN
    March-Switched to RE
    April- 100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel-BFN
    May - 100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel-BFN
    June-*BREAK/Switch RE*
    July- 5 mg Femara/Ovidrel + IUI #1- BFN
    August- 5 mg Femara/Ovidrel + IUI #2 - BFP!!!!

EDD: May 7th, 2015: Team PINK

• @ecarabeo217 - Thank you for sharing the new born pic.  Your little guy and his hat are adorable.

@poohniki - Congratulations!  I'm glad to hear Benjamen Ethan is doing well. He's a beautiful valentine.

AFM: I hit 30w today, and got the 1st half of my 2nd round of steroids.  The 2nd half will be administered tomorrow, around 6 am. It's such a good, good milestone - I'm thrilled that we reached it.
    Thursday is an u/s day for me, so that's something to look forward too. 
    I feel fine most of the time, other than heartburn, and the occasional deep funk.  Last night, they saw a contraction, coupled with heart rate decel on the monitor, and decided to leave me on for another 90 minutes to keep an eye on things.  I didn't get off until after midnight.  Yuck.
    Valentine's Day - as a matter of fact, DH brought a nice dinner to the hospital, along with homemade chocolate chip cookies and roses.  It was really sweet - and I had almost forgotten how delicious food can be.  

QOTW:  Last time I saw this question, I went back to my 80's childhood roots, and mentioned Dana Carvey's McLaughlin group - which is technically still my favorite..... along with anything Tounces, because, cats.  But this time, I'm going with a real classic.  Land Shark makes me crack up every, single, time.  It's so good.

*** Ticker Warning ***

Me: 37, DH: 39, TTC 5 yrs

2013 summary: Diagnosed with Hypothyroid; Cervical polyp removed (benign); 
    2 rounds ovidrel with timed intercourse (no result): 3 rounds IUI with clomid + ovidrel (no result)
    2014 summary (to date):
    IVF cycle 1 - ER: 4/17 (28 follicles, 3 fertilized, 2 survived to day 3);
    ET: 4/20 (3rd day, 2 embryos - 1 @ 6 cells & 1 @ 4 cells); Beta 5/1 - BFP!; 
    1st scan 5/13 - development behind, no heartbeat detected; D&C 6/2; WTF 6/13
    IVF cycle 2 - BCP begun 7/12; stims w/ HGH begun 7/26; 
    ER: 8/6, 12 follicles, 7 fertilized w/ ICSI; ET: 8/11, 3 blastocysts left, 2 transferred, 3rd arrested 8/12 - none to freeze :'(
    1st beta 8/19 - BFP! 294; 2nd beta 8/26 - 4976; 1st u/s 9/2; 2nd u/s 9/9 - two little heartbeats at 140 each!!! 
    EDD: 29-April-2015
    Other Meds: Synthroid 100 mcg/daily

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"