May 2015 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest!!!

I've become a pregosauraus. To the point where I can't stand myself sometimes!

So today's bitchfest is about me and how I am, well, a bitch. Cheers to 78 more bitchified more days!

Re: Monday Bitchfest!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Workplace Bitchfest comments: 

1) The parking lot in front of my building was full, so I had to park a few lots over to get into the office (I'm in CT and had to walk through all the ice and snow at 27 weeks pregnant). Not a happy camper and was cussing the entire way in... glad I didn't fall. 

2) I don't have a docking station for my laptop (or even a monitor) yet and so I have to crawl on the floor way under my desk each morning to plug in my computer.  Again, not fun for someone who is 27 weeks preggo - and again, I was cussing out the administration. Uggh! 
    Baby girl born on May 15, 2015!  (DS born 2011)
  • Options

My husband's grandmother (whom we are taking care of) likes to eat all of my pregnancy snacks. Including my fruits, cereals, muffins etc. When she has her own bagels and yogurts and snacks. Yeah, this time around I put my name on all of the food I eat. Call me what you will, I'm just not down with someone sneaking my food in their pockets and then denying ever taking it. So now it has Marissa all over it!

DH and DS ate the last of the leftover pizza yesterday. I was so mad! Not even a question of "Mom, did you want some too?". I'm not okay with people eating my food. DH got me my fav chocolate for v day and then had some before me. Ass.
  • Options

Workplace Bitchfest comments: 

1) The parking lot in front of my building was full, so I had to park a few lots over to get into the office (I'm in CT and had to walk through all the ice and snow at 27 weeks pregnant). Not a happy camper and was cussing the entire way in... glad I didn't fall. 

2) I don't have a docking station for my laptop (or even a monitor) yet and so I have to crawl on the floor way under my desk each morning to plug in my computer.  Again, not fun for someone who is 27 weeks preggo - and again, I was cussing out the administration. Uggh! 
    I'm in Ct too. I'm so over this snow and ice. And now the temperatures! And more snow on the way? Good lord.
  • Options
    cpage2211 said:

My husband's grandmother (whom we are taking care of) likes to eat all of my pregnancy snacks. Including my fruits, cereals, muffins etc. When she has her own bagels and yogurts and snacks. Yeah, this time around I put my name on all of the food I eat. Call me what you will, I'm just not down with someone sneaking my food in their pockets and then denying ever taking it. So now it has Marissa all over it!

DH and DS ate the last of the leftover pizza yesterday. I was so mad! Not even a question of "Mom, did you want some too?". I'm not okay with people eating my food. DH got me my fav chocolate for v day and then had some before me. Ass.
    Seriously? How rude -_-
    Yeah she likes to sneak my things and then ask for something of mine after she had already snuck two. It's so fucking disrespectful. I don't go around eating her bagels and cream cheese. I would actually feel bad doing that. You just don't take people's food. Point blank.
  • Options
    My vent for the day, I just found out Thursday that I have to move by the end of March through no fault of our own. The owners of the house are wanting to sell. So now my husband and I have to find a new place that we can afford, has a yard, and will allow a 60 lb german shepherd!! Looks like I won't be moving til the very end of march/ beginning of april. And I'm due may 2. So not excited!!
  • Options
    My mother has been visiting us since Friday. She was originally going to just stay for the night but with the 14 inches of snow we got, she is still here today. I love her but she's starting to lose some of her marbles so her crazy+cabin fever+she has to make comments about EVERYTHING in our place. She also lives alone so whenever we do see her we can barely get a word in and she interrupts us alllll the time and doesn't even notice. She talks through any show we watch. I'm ready for my work week to start, lol.

Oh, we also had our gas vents covered by the heavy snow so we woke up yesterday morning with a strong gas smell throughout our place and couldn't go anywhere due to the snow so we waited outside until the gas company came to double check everything. I'm worried about baby but hope his exposure was negligible. :(
  • Options
    I hate my husbands dog. He has had diarrhea for a few days and despite the numerous bathroom breaks that he has had he always goes in his crate when I'm either in the shower or when hubby and I are sleeping. 
    I don't want to get out of the shower or wake up to having to clean dog shit up. 

This dog also has fear problems despite us not being mean to him. He has snapped at me on several occasions and has growled. I don't feel safe around him and def don't feel safe with a baby around him. I voiced my concerns to DH and he just said that I must have done something to scare him enough to snap and growl at me because according to DH I'm supposed to just "know how he is". I've explained to him that if the dog bites me I will kill him. I know that sounds horrible, but this dog is a 75lb pitbull and clearly if he wants to hurt me he can. When the baby comes along all it would take is one bite and he could kill or seriously injure her and I'm not willing to take that risk. I explained this to DH and he said that he thinks the dog just has a lot of pent up energy and needs a yard which he is trying to find us a house to move into so the dog will have space to run. 

This isn't a logical solution for me. I told him that the dog is not going to be allowed around the baby at all. I don't care what his argument is against that, but its either hes not allowed around baby at all or the dog is muzzled anytime he is in the house once we move. I don't think he likes that idea, but baby is more important than the dog and always will be. 

Another bitch I have is that I saw my father in law for the first time the other day in quit a while. Last time I saw him I think that it was in November when we got back from Thanksgiving, so I've of course grown since then. I've also been having pelvic pain which HURTS to walk especially if I've been on my feet a lot that day. Well he saw me and when we were leaving I turned around to look at my husband and my father in law was fucking pointing and laughing at me. 
    DH said that I overthink things and that my FIL didn't mean anything by it, but it was annoying because I'm feeling like a whale and yeah I was probably waddling because I was in pain. What an asshole. 

So yeah. Those are my rants. I needed Monday Bitchfest. 

• Options
    blankenbakerhblankenbakerh member
    edited February 2015
    It's snowing! Uggghhhhhhhh! I don't hate the snow or rain but it is annoying in the fact that if there is weather my hubby doesn't get to work, which means he doesn't get paid! He does building and only gets paid for the hours he works. His last 3 checks have been short because they couldn't work. It's driving me insane! It's not his fault and I know we will figure it out. It's just stressful sometimes.

Also I am stressing the hell out because we have so much left to buy for this baby!!! We still have to get the crib, the car seat, stroller, more clothes, nursing supplies, diapers, etc, etc, etc! I am not mad or anything and I know we will make sure she has what she needs but it's still stressful. This baby was a huge surprise and a good one. However we don't have anything! We gave everything away 5yrs ago.....We thought we were done. I am so thankful for this little blessing and love her so much! It's just hard because we are not rich and buying everything we need ourselves on the fly ( because it wasn't planned) is just stressful. I feel like a horrible mom because we haven't gotten a lot of stuff yet. We have enough that she should be ok. We just really need to get the car seat and start getting diapers and wipes. I just want to her to have a space that's hers because all the others did and I don't want to feel like we are jipping her. I know it sounds stupid and it's just my pregnancy hormones.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    a316ba316b member
    edited February 2015
    I've been waiting an hour and 50 minutes for my Rhogam shot (drew my blood at 11am!)

I have my glucose test in 25 minutes, in another part of the hospital. I hope they hurry the fuck up.

I'm also hungry and cranky because I wasn't allowed to eat after 11am and is nearing 1pm. :((

And i have to pee like nobody's business, but want to wait until i get to OBs office because they want a sample...

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Seriously frustrated today! My fiance and I were fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to live in my Nana's home since she has moved to an assisted living facility. We currently live in a studio apartment and the new 3 bedroom home is an incredible gift right now. The problem is that we will still have the apartment until June because that is when the lease is up. So my Fiance thinks that we should go back and forth from home to apartment when it is most convenient to him. Today we left the house and our dog, drove the hour to the apartment so that he could be close to appointments and work for the day, which I'm fine with as I can still work from the apartment. He now tells me that he wants to stay at the apartment for the night instead of going back to the house. Even though we decided this morning we would go back to the house and dog this evening. When I told him that we need to go back so that the dog can be taken care of as well he responded with him staying in the apartment himself and I should drive back to the house tonight, then back out in the morning to get him. When I did not respond right away he told me he wasn't going to put up with my attitude. WHAT ATTITUDE, I just hate the idea of having to go back and forth so much. I wish we could just move to the house and not use the apartment unless really needed. Also to add to it, we had his kids for the weekend so we planned on having a valentines day dinner tonight, but now he is changing those plans, because I have an attitude apparently. 
  • Options
    It's snowing! Uggghhhhhhhh! I don't hate the snow or rain but it is annoying in the fact that if there is weather my hubby doesn't get to work, which means he doesn't get paid! He does building and only gets paid for the hours he works. His last 3 checks have been short because they couldn't work. It's driving me insane! It's not his fault and I know we will figure it out. It's just stressful sometimes. Also I am stressing the hell out because we have so much left to buy for this baby!!! We still have to get the crib, the car seat, stroller, more clothes, nursing supplies, diapers, etc, etc, etc! I am not mad or anything and I know we will make sure she has what she needs but it's still stressful. This baby was a huge surprise and a good one. However we don't have anything! We gave everything away 5yrs ago.....We thought we were done. I am so thankful for this little blessing and love her so much! It's just hard because we are not rich and buying everything we need ourselves on the fly ( because it wasn't planned) is just stressful. I feel like a horrible mom because we haven't gotten a lot of stuff yet. We have enough that she should be ok. We just really need to get the car seat and start getting diapers and wipes. I just want to her to have a space that's hers because all the others did and I don't want to feel like we are jipping her. I know it sounds stupid and it's just my pregnancy hormones.
    You're not a horrible mom dear. You're amazing! I'm stressed too because there are so many things that I need to get for the baby too, but all I've managed to do was buy some bottles, liners, and a few outfits and her baby book. My parents have bought more for her than I have and they don't even live in the same state as I do. I still have all of the big things as well like the crib, mattress, swing, changing supplies like diapers, wipes, and of course her toiletries and some more clothes in bigger sizes. 

You're also not jipping her because she doesn't have her own room. I know you want her to, but a lot of mommas have their baby with them in their rooms when first born, right? :) 
    Keep your head up! <3
  • Options
    Seriously frustrated today! My fiance and I were fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to live in my Nana's home since she has moved to an assisted living facility. We currently live in a studio apartment and the new 3 bedroom home is an incredible gift right now. The problem is that we will still have the apartment until June because that is when the lease is up. So my Fiance thinks that we should go back and forth from home to apartment when it is most convenient to him. Today we left the house and our dog, drove the hour to the apartment so that he could be close to appointments and work for the day, which I'm fine with as I can still work from the apartment. He now tells me that he wants to stay at the apartment for the night instead of going back to the house. Even though we decided this morning we would go back to the house and dog this evening. When I told him that we need to go back so that the dog can be taken care of as well he responded with him staying in the apartment himself and I should drive back to the house tonight, then back out in the morning to get him. When I did not respond right away he told me he wasn't going to put up with my attitude. WHAT ATTITUDE, I just hate the idea of having to go back and forth so much. I wish we could just move to the house and not use the apartment unless really needed. Also to add to it, we had his kids for the weekend so we planned on having a valentines day dinner tonight, but now he is changing those plans, because I have an attitude apparently. 
    Oh goodness. I'd be frustrated too, lol. Is there a way to buy out of your lease? DH and I were going to be moving and we talked to the manager of our apartment about it and she said that we could pay a certain amount and be let out of our lease instead of paying the remaining 6 months that we had at the time. It was no where near what it was going to cost to continue living here until the lease was up. I think they wanted 2.5 months rent instead of wanting the full 6 months. 
    Maybe that is an option for you?
  • Options
    cpage2211 said:

Hide it!! Seriously I have boxs of cookies in my closet, a bag of dove chocolates in my purse and yes chips in the guest bathroom. When they figure me out I pick a new spot ... Linens use to be the cookie spot haha. My kids & husband are bottomless pits!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    hell, i'm a bitch too....and it's not because i'm pregnant, it's because i just fuckin am lol  8-}
  • Options
    soofttie said:
    Hide it!! Seriously I have boxs of cookies in my closet, a bag of dove chocolates in my purse and yes chips in the guest bathroom. When they figure me out I pick a new spot ... Linens use to be the cookie spot haha. My kids & husband are bottomless pits!
    I'm surprised that my husband doesn't hide his treats from me. I eat them all, lol. It isn't really funny...I have to laugh to keep from feeling like shit about it though. 
    We both are great at sharing, but if there is something I don't want him to have typically I just tell him not to eat it, but then I feel bad and share anyway. =/
  • Options

It's snowing! Uggghhhhhhhh! I don't hate the snow or rain but it is annoying in the fact that if there is weather my hubby doesn't get to work, which means he doesn't get paid! He does building and only gets paid for the hours he works. His last 3 checks have been short because they couldn't work. It's driving me insane! It's not his fault and I know we will figure it out. It's just stressful sometimes.

Also I am stressing the hell out because we have so much left to buy for this baby!!! We still have to get the crib, the car seat, stroller, more clothes, nursing supplies, diapers, etc, etc, etc! I am not mad or anything and I know we will make sure she has what she needs but it's still stressful. This baby was a huge surprise and a good one. However we don't have anything! We gave everything away 5yrs ago.....We thought we were done. I am so thankful for this little blessing and love her so much! It's just hard because we are not rich and buying everything we need ourselves on the fly ( because it wasn't planned) is just stressful. I feel like a horrible mom because we haven't gotten a lot of stuff yet. We have enough that she should be ok. We just really need to get the car seat and start getting diapers and wipes. I just want to her to have a space that's hers because all the others did and I don't want to feel like we are jipping her. I know it sounds stupid and it's just my pregnancy hormones.

You're not a horrible mom dear. You're amazing! I'm stressed too because there are so many things that I need to get for the baby too, but all I've managed to do was buy some bottles, liners, and a few outfits and her baby book. My parents have bought more for her than I have and they don't even live in the same state as I do. I still have all of the big things as well like the crib, mattress, swing, changing supplies like diapers, wipes, and of course her toiletries and some more clothes in bigger sizes. 

You're also not jipping her because she doesn't have her own room. I know you want her to, but a lot of mommas have their baby with them in their rooms when first born, right? :) 
    Keep your head up! <3

Thanks Hun! Yes she will be in our room the first year anyways and most likely only use the crib for naps. I nurse and so all my babies were in our room until they weaned around 13-14 months old. Except my son who weaned closer to the age of 2yrs. I guess I just feel like that because all of our other children had nurseries and she will have to share. I know it sounds stupid. Lol We still plan to purchase a crib and have a dresser I bought that I plan to strip down and paint. There is just so much left to buy and do. It's just overwhelming at times because we aren't having a shower and no one will be buying us anything. We don't expect them too!! Lol I am sure my mom will get her some outfits and things which will be great:) It's just stressful since these weren't expenses we were planning. Lol Its ok though because we love her and know she is blessing:) I have just been emotional lately. I have no idea why... Haha!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    soofttie said:

cpage2211 said:

I have hid the goodies and then they find them. And then I move it and then they find them. Or I catch a serious craving all of a sudden and someone sees where I'm stashing the good stuff hahaha
  • Options
    I don't have a docking station for my laptop (or even a monitor) yet and so I have to crawl on the floor way under my desk each morning to plug in my computer.  Again, not fun for someone who is 27 weeks preggo - and again, I was cussing out the administration. Uggh! 
    Can you get an extension cord?
  • Options
    I feel like I spend all my time asking for time off work for appointments. Had anti-D injection today, GTT tomorrow, consultant appt and routine midwife check next week. It's getting rediculous.

I know it's for the health of baby but I'm having to take half a day off every week at the moment, putting pressure on colleagues as it's a small team.

I'm "high risk" because I'm overweight but BP is normal, wee is normal, fundal height is normal... It feels like there's too much unnecessary intervention for someone whose checks are all NORMAL.

I'm bitching, the level of care is good and I'm grateful baby is looked after... but I'm getting sick of being at the hospital. Rant over.
  • Options
    I know, it's not Monday.
    However, I need to vent and this is my only option. I utterly HATE when someone has a little issue with you, and then they choose to post a passive aggressive status on the fucking internet so they can chit chat back and forth thinking "hehe she won't even notice."
    I babysit, five days a week 6am - 4:30pm and I get paid $100 a week! For 50 hours of non stop insanity. I decided after a long ass night of no sleep, that I would write the kids dad (who drops him off) and kindly apologize and take one day (today) off. I literally had two hours of sleep and I wouldn't be able to survive on 10. He claimed it wasn't an issue. So we ended it there by him saying he'd take the day and spend it with his son.
    Couple minutes go by and the kids mom posts a status "Guess I'm staying home with Trey today." Then deletes it, knowing she sounds like an ass .. well his dad just wrote me, saying next Friday would be my last day because he got a new 3rd shift job. We talked and everything went just fine. No hard feelings. So kids mom, yet again, posts a status that says "and that my dear, is karma ctfu." Her friend replies "well that didn't last long. Lmao!"
    I've watched him for two months now.

My point, why the fuck waste your time being a little bitch on a status? Why not direct it at me, and tell me how you really feel? Why waste your precious fucking time that you dreadfully 'had" to spend with your son, and write some shit like that?
    I..hate..People
  • Options
    I know, it's not Monday. However, I need to vent and this is my only option. I utterly HATE when someone has a little issue with you, and then they choose to post a passive aggressive status on the fucking internet so they can chit chat back and forth thinking "hehe she won't even notice." I babysit, five days a week 6am - 4:30pm and I get paid $100 a week! For 50 hours of non stop insanity. I decided after a long ass night of no sleep, that I would write the kids dad (who drops him off) and kindly apologize and take one day (today) off. I literally had two hours of sleep and I wouldn't be able to survive on 10. He claimed it wasn't an issue. So we ended it there by him saying he'd take the day and spend it with his son. Couple minutes go by and the kids mom posts a status "Guess I'm staying home with Trey today." Then deletes it, knowing she sounds like an ass .. well his dad just wrote me, saying next Friday would be my last day because he got a new 3rd shift job. We talked and everything went just fine. No hard feelings. So kids mom, yet again, posts a status that says "and that my dear, is karma ctfu." Her friend replies "well that didn't last long. Lmao!" I've watched him for two months now. My point, why the fuck waste your time being a little bitch on a status? Why not direct it at me, and tell me how you really feel? Why waste your precious fucking time that you dreadfully 'had" to spend with your son, and write some shit like that? I..hate..People
    I hate people too, lol. Ugh, sorry you're going through that. I'd be pissed if I were you. I know being pregnant too...its hard to hold your tongue when shit like this happens. I'd end up saying something to her, lol. Obviously she was pretty worried about what you would think/say because she deleted the first post. 
  • Options

I know, it's not Monday.
    However, I need to vent and this is my only option. I utterly HATE when someone has a little issue with you, and then they choose to post a passive aggressive status on the fucking internet so they can chit chat back and forth thinking "hehe she won't even notice."
    I babysit, five days a week 6am - 4:30pm and I get paid $100 a week! For 50 hours of non stop insanity. I decided after a long ass night of no sleep, that I would write the kids dad (who drops him off) and kindly apologize and take one day (today) off. I literally had two hours of sleep and I wouldn't be able to survive on 10. He claimed it wasn't an issue. So we ended it there by him saying he'd take the day and spend it with his son.
    Couple minutes go by and the kids mom posts a status "Guess I'm staying home with Trey today." Then deletes it, knowing she sounds like an ass .. well his dad just wrote me, saying next Friday would be my last day because he got a new 3rd shift job. We talked and everything went just fine. No hard feelings. So kids mom, yet again, posts a status that says "and that my dear, is karma ctfu." Her friend replies "well that didn't last long. Lmao!"

My point, why the fuck waste your time being a little bitch on a status? Why not direct it at me, and tell me how you really feel? Why waste your precious fucking time that you dreadfully 'had" to spend with your son, and write some shit like that?
    I..hate..People

Some bitches just deserve a throat punch.
  • Options
    cpage2211 said:

I know, it's not Monday.

I..hate..People

Some bitches just deserve a throat punch.
    Yes.. maybe two throat punches. Lol
  • Options

I know, it's not Monday.

I..hate..People

I absolutely HATE the indirect statuses soooooo pathetic! I had someone writing a few indirect statues about me then she did a really obvious one which was writing my exact status then adding 'what kind of imbeciles don't know that' and I went off my head telling her off in front of everyone on her stupid status and she tried to say 'it's not even about you the world doesn't revolve around you' -_- no it doesn't but it revolves around her.. And she is 24! Some people just never grow past 15... If I was you I'd confront her but then again you probably don't need anymore drama.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"