Babies on the Brain
Options

Intro! (and a question)

Hi bumpies!

I'm new here, but have been lurking for a while. I definitely have a case of babies on the brain.
MH and I are 26. We've been married for 2 years, together for 8. We plan on starting to TTC at the end of this year (2015)/beginning of next year (2016). Until then we're going to be moving to a cheaper place to start aggressively saving money!

We do have a big move planned for June of 2016 for MH's job. What are your thoughts on moving in the middle of a pregnancy- especially concerning doctors. Has anyone done this before?

Re: Intro! (and a question)

• Options
    I have the same question! We are planning to start TTC this summer and we plan to put the house on the market this summer or late fall so if all things go according to plan, we'll be closing and moving in my late 2nd or early 3rd trimester.  Good luck with everything!! 

**Triggers**

Me: 32  DH: 35  Married 10/4/14

TTC  #1 May 2015 BFP: July 21, 2015  Stillborn January 8, 2016

TTC #2 April 2016 BFP: June 17, 2016

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Girl Shih-Tzu and Baby Boy Boston are my furbabies

• Options
    Hello! It could be irritating to change doctors in the middle of a pregnancy. Is your move far? I'm sure other women have done it before; I imagine  you'd just have to be flexible with the dr. you get after the move. 

It's so hard to "plan" TTC because we know you can't truly plan anything, but I'm a planner too, so I understand your concerns. Waiting until after June 2016 seems like an awfully long time to wait if you're feeling the urge now. Good luck! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"