3rd Trimester

39wks and have diarrhea for 1 wk now have bad period crmps?

FTM so I dk what to expect? The diarrhea is horrible it's all day and night.. When I go, my whole stomach hurts Nd I get pain in my lower back that's breath taking, it goes away but I still have pain in my stomach like a really bad gas/period/have to go the bathroom feeling! I've been loosing my plug over the last few days and realized yesterday there was more blood.

Answers

• Cont.- I thought I was contracting yes but my doc said no. the pain in my lower ab was like a severe period cramp that would come n go so I don't know if this is from diarrhea or labor??
  • FTM so I dk what to expect? The diarrhea is horrible it's all day and night.. When I go, my whole stomach hurts Nd I get pain in my lower back that's breath taking, it goes away but I still have pain in my stomach like a really bad gas/period/have to go the bathroom feeling! I've been loosing my plug over the last few days and realized yesterday there was more blood.

With that much diarrhea, I'd be concerned about possible dehydration and would suggest staying in touch with your doc or midwife about it if you haven't been already. Only they can let you know for sure if it's real labor or something else. Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Sounds like the start of labor to me, but I agree about staying hydrated. 
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• I would definitely talk to your doctor.  I would be concerned about that many days of diarrhea even if you weren't pregnant - that's a huge drain on your system (no pun intended)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"