Secondary IF

BIGGEST LOSER PART DEUX

Hi all,

I've heard from some ladies via PM that they would like to continue with the biggest loser competition!!  So here we go again!!

1)  Send me your start weight today or tomorrow
2) We'll do another 6 week challenge ending on MONDAY MARCH 23rd.

QOTW:  What's your biggest motivation for this round?  What's your plan??

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

imageimageimage
My FF Chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
TTC #3 since June 2013
BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

Re: BIGGEST LOSER PART DEUX

• AFM:  I lost 5 lbs over the past 6 weeks and managed to fit in exercise 5 days week.  I would love to try to lose another 5-7 pounds before my FET on 3/26.  My plan this time is to REALLY follow weight watchers and that means counting alcohol AND eating out.  I also decided that I'm going to cut back seriously on my wine before the FET so my body can be in the best shape for transfer.

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• I'm excited to get back started with this because the accountability really helps. My biggest motivation is to lose more weight so that I get out of the pre diabetic category the doctor put me in before Christmas and so I'm healthier and feel better. I'm sticking to my plan of eating healthier and cleaner and staying active. Good luck everyone and thank you so much for doing this @Frenchteachermama‌!
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Loading the player...
  • BDevereauxBDevereaux member
    edited February 2015
    I'd like to join in.  Recently brushed off the treadmill so I can start running again (I'm too self-conscious to run outside, plus, freezing, lol).  Slowly working my way back into it, and for some reason, the start of Lent always kicks my butt in gear to eat healthier and cut down on the junk... So, here I go!  After tomorrow, of course, because, I won't lie, I pig out on Fat Tuesday.  No shame.

I'll PM you, @Frenchteachermama  

*edited to add:
    QOTW:   My biggest motivation is to regain my strength.  Granted, my DD is getting big, I went to pick her up the other day, and I almost fell over.  I just saw a photo of myself on DD's 2nd birthday, and I looked so much healthier.  Not sure what happened these last two years, but, ugh.
    - DD born July 2010 -
    - TTC #2 since January 2013 -
    - Clomid cycles February - May 2014, all BFN -
    - HSG July 2014, all clear! -
    - July '14: IUI #1, w/Femara & Ovidrel= BFN -
    - August '14: cycle cancelled -
    - October '14: IUI #2 w/Femara, Bravelle, & Ovidrel : BFP!-
    -November '14:  Discovered MMC @ 6 wk. ultrasound-
    -February '15: IUI #3 w/Femara, Bravelle, & Ovidrel: Success!-
    -Due November 2015-
  • I'm in! I need to try and knock down some lbs before we try IVF again.

So far I've been eating less, and less carbs. I put my fitness pal back on my phone, but have been thinking about weight watchers or something a bit more helpful. I want to get back on the treadmill, but have been sick so that's been delayed. :/

June 19, 2010 - Miracle Baby Girl

Round 2
    Since March 2013
    BFP April 2013 - Missed M/C July 2013 @ 12w6d
    BFP December 2013 - CP @ 4w3d
    Eight medicated cycles, three IUIs: FAIL
    IVF #1 Antagonist - January 2015: CP/FAIL

IVF #2 April 2015: Microdose lupron Flare
    ICSI, CCS Freeze all
    6 blasts biopsied/5 normal

FET #1 June 25, 2015 6AA and 5AA blast transfer
    BFP 3dp5dt!
    Beta 8dp5dt 195.2, 10dp5dt 474.8, 12dp5dt 977, 22dp5dt 25,580
    <3 Twins! Our boy and girl coming end of February!  <3

• I'm in for the motivation to exercise!

My biggest motivator is energy. I need more energy!
  • Yay! I am in again. I lost 5lbs last time too (or close to it). I am good to go food wise, but I need to boost to exercise regularly again. Now that I am recovered (enough) and have the clear to resum normal activities, I am all in. I just need to keep the booze in check. <- said as I am about to go pour myself a beer.

My biggest motivation? I have a huge spring wardrobe. I would really like to fit in it. That and I wil FX get to start the next step in my fertility journey right around the time this challenge ends. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • @Flamingemu‌, I have a great summer swimsuit is love to get back into. I'm going to have to work hard! I lost 9 lbs last time so this has really helped plus the fact that a lot of that was water weight. I start steriod injectionson my wrist next Friday and I'm really hoping they won't make me blow up like a balloon.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• I'm in. I want to lose some weight before we do retrieval and transfer for IVF in late March/early April.

I am working on eating healthier and doing breakfast smoothies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"