May 2015 Moms

Baby kicking towards cervix

I can sometimes feel kicking towards my cervix that drives me crazy! All the other kicks all around I don't mind, but kicks down there scare me somehow thinking baby is about to jump out!!! I'm 25-26 weeks, does anybody get those kicks too?

Re: Baby kicking towards cervix

• Oh yah, with both my kids. And this one too. Makes you want to close your legs really hard!! Haha!! This one though feels like she is kicking towards my butt more, if that makes sense? That's even more uncomfortable then the cervix kicks.
  • I get both the cervix and the butt kicks! DH says my face is hysterical when it happens. I imagine a foot is going to come through. She also loves to squeeze down on my bladder at random moments. Forget pantyliners, I'm wearing super thick pads!

• Loading the player...
  • OMG, SOOOO glad you posted this. My water has been broken for weeks, and my cervix is closed, but two days ago my baby decided that he was going to flip to feet down. Suddenly I'm leaking way more than usual (which is nerve-wracking AND gross) and he's kicking the cervix which is FRIGGIN PAINFUL! Like, I feel like someone is sticking pins into my cervix. Or kicking my bladder. It was SO much better when all the kicks were on my spleen, lol. Not enjoying this part...  kiddo needs to flip back to head down already!

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

BABY NINJA!
  • My baby girl likes being head up. I'm hoping that changes towards the end. That's the only thing that worries me is that she gets too comfortable that way
    and doesn't want to go head down. I haven't felt any pain from her kicking yet though so i don't mind too much
  • I do feel some pressure on my cervix... this is scary..I feel like the baby is going to go out.. Yesterday I felt the pressure on my cervix 6 times and it lasts for 1 to 3 seconds.. yes they are painful.. and today they increased :( ..I worried alot about them.. I did an appointment to see my doctor after 2 days..
  • Yep I'm getting this as well, feels so weird too
  • Yes! Every now and then she will either kick the crap out of my cervix, or punch. The first time I felt it I thought "This cannot be normal!" Lol but turns out to be very normal :)
  • Yep! All of mine did it! Sometimes it feels like she is going to kick right through!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I get the same thing! Literally takes your breath away for a second!!
  • Yep! I'm getting cervix kicks and bladder area kicks - Bladder ones make me cringe.
    Baby girl born on May 15, 2015!  (DS born 2011)
  • I've had some kicks to the cervix that make me jump and sometimes it does feel like shes trying to bust out of there. I've had to gently push on my belly to attempt to move her so that way the kicks stop in that area...sometimes they are just so painful! 

The ones that I really don't like are bladder kicks...I've peed on myself about 3-4 times during my pregnancy so far because of that lol. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"