November 2014 Moms
Options

Baby cries before feeding

hello girls!
I need your help on this. My 2 month old 2 weeks ago started randomly before feedings cry his head of just right when I place him on my lap. He doesnt do that all the time, and when he finally calms down he eats normally for 30 min and seems like nothing happened. I tried changing positions, even gave him to my husband to walk around to calm him down but as soon as they aproached me and was about to be placed again into feeding position he starts to cry again.
I do not understand what is going on in his mind, as he does not do this all the time, and when he does and actually decides to give up on the fuzz and start to eat he eats good..
He is gaining weight rapidly, he almost dubled his birth weight already and he is 11 weeks old.
Anyone with the same experience?

Re: Baby cries before feeding

• Options
    DD does this sometimes too, and I'm not sure why.  Maybe he's not hungry?  With DD I figure that as long as she's still getting enough wet and poopy diapers and is gaining weight, I'm not going to worry too much about it.  You could definitely ask your pediatrician though...DD has her 2 month appointment coming up soon and I figure I'll mention it to the doctor then.

• Options
    LO does this too. I will put him in my lap to get my boob out and he throws his head back arches his back and screams. Once he realizes there is a boob in his face he calms down and eats but he randomly gets so angry right before
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"