November 2014 Moms

Extremely stuffy baby!

My poor LO is so stuffy and snotty. I constantly nasal her out, which she despises, and it is still not helping! Is there anything I can give her or do for her? She will be 3 months on the 17th and 13 weeks tomorrow. Thanks!

Re: Extremely stuffy baby!

• Mine is super stuffy too. She passed it to me also. How much snot can they possibly make?? A doctor told me they could have Benedryl. It worked some for my LO. I know they say saline too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Baby Vics on their feet and chest and a humidifier. It also helps if they're able to sleep more at an angle. I've had DD in the rock n play all week instead of laying flat on her back.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Saline, prop her mattress at night, Vicks, humidifier. Also try steaming up the bathroom and sitting in it with her to try and clear her out. My pedi didn't recommend benadryl until after 6 months, but that does help at that point so they can sleep.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• My LO gets stuffy because of all this cold weather coming and going.  We use saline drops, a humidifier, vicks on her feet and we run the hot shower and hang out in the bathroom.  It all really helps.  We use to have her bed propped up because she had reflux but then she just kept moving to the flat part.  

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"