May 2015 Moms

Growing boobs!

I am a FTM 24 weeks in two days and I started leaking colostrum around 15 weeks. I knew my boobs were getting big because I wasn't fitting in any of my bras by a long shot. Yesterday my mom drug me to Victoria's Secret to get fitted and I went from barely a C to a triple D! My concern is I'm barely over halfway and I know these girls are gonna keep growing, but has anyone else's grown so fast and soon? I've got horrible stretch marks already too even with cocoa butter.

Re: Growing boobs!

• I bought a new bra at 16 weeks, went from C to DD. Now outgrowing that bra and wondering how many times I'll have to upsize before this is over!
  • I envy you both! Haven't gone up at all yet. Had a bit of swelling for a couple weeks, but then back down :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh...I went from barely a B to a D. I am totally grossed out by the feeling of my boobs touching my torso! Totally new sensation for me. Its just sweaty and gross!
  • I am 26 weeks and have gone from a 32B to a 32DD... I gained almost all mine in the first trimester. my husband is saying he won't have to pay for that boob job I always wanted lol
  • I grew from an Almost A to a Full C in the first trimester. Breasts are feeling tender again, like before. They certainly aren't done growing yet!
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • My boobs are a joke! Too big!! And I've yet to find the perfect bra that supports enough and is comfortable. Ugh
  • MrsPDXMrsPDX member
    edited February 2015
    I have upped bra sizes twice. Now I am in a DDD or F (started as a C) depending on where you shop, and the ladies are resting well. I am hoping that I won't have to go up again (that would be scary), but not sure because what happens when my milk comes in? I feel like they will definitely expand...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ugh...I went from barely a B to a D. I am totally grossed out by the feeling of my boobs touching my torso! Totally new sensation for me. Its just sweaty and gross!

Me too! I went from "bee stings" to Ds. I don't like the feeling of them flopping about at all. I might be one of the few who misses her little, perky boobs.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh I am feeling the pain ladies! Regularly a 36DD and my cup literally runneth over! They just seem to keep growing. I am terrified to see their size by the end of all this! Has anyone found a great place to buy bras that will fit watermelons?!??
  • Shanfrey82Shanfrey82 member
    edited February 2015
    Lol! Please let me know if you find bras for said watermelons!! I need to buy some as well. Sheesh!! Fricking boobs @aigarrett‌
  • I went from a small C to an F already and I'm 26 weeks. I bought bras at Motherhood Maternity because I didn't want to spend very much knowing these things are going to fluctuate so much.
  • I've went to using sports bras 85% of the time.
  • I've found that Target has a great selection of nursing/everyday bras ($19.99). At 26 weeks I'm now a 40 DD and holding...fingers crossed they don't get too much bigger, I feel like I have circus boobs!
  • I'm jealous!!! Still in a B cup!! Haven't grown ANY!!!
  • a316ba316b member
    edited February 2015
    I'm up to a 36 H. Had to order online. AmaZon had some good deals. I like the wacoal brand, but getting to the point where underwires stick between my ribs- so looking for a non underwire option in 36 H or 36HH.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i love my boobs!! (except for the stretch marks UGH) 
    I've been a large A, small B all my life.  Got silicone implants 2 years ago & went up to a 34 DD; now my boobs are about a DDD if not bigger. I'm enjoying everything about em! Especially cuz i never had em before! WOOO HOOO!!!! lol 
    :D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"