May 2015 Moms
Options

Travel system

Can someone tell me if the Graco evo can be changed into a 2 child buggy? I think I've decided we are getting Uppa vista 2015 as I tried it today and was shocked I loved it loads more than the icandy, but I'm confused as to why the graco is much cheaper as it seems to do the same thing?! Anyone have any idea for such a diff cost?

Re: Travel system

• Options
    The uppa baby you can pretty much use any car seat with while the graco pretty much only works with a graco or journey car seat. As far as I know the graco cannot be turned into a 2 child buggy. The cost difference is also to do with quality the uppa baby is gonna last way longer than graco (graco recently downgraded the plastics and materials they use to keep prices low). From what I have heard the uppa is easier to use and breakdown and fits better in cars. (I work with car seats and stroller for a living) from talking with people who use the products I have a lot fewer complaints about the uppa.
  • Options
    Are you getting the uppa Mesa infant car seat? I was leaning toward the Uppa system but I've read the car seat becomes too small as early as 8-10mos. Seems like a waste of a $300 car seat.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Deff getting the Uppa now. I was confused as to why it was cheaper than the icandy but to me does soooo much more!! I'm DEFF sold on Uppa! Can't wait:)
  • Options
    Oh and il just be getting a maxicosi car seat
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"