Baby Names

Help Us Pick our Girl's Name!!

asherkasherk member
edited February 2015 in Baby Names
Alright, this should be my last poll. DH and I narrowed it down so now I'd like to see how you all feel about them with our middle names. :) Last name starts with a K and ends in a 'y' sound. FWIW, boy's name is James D. TIA!

ETA the spelling for Katheryne is a family spelling.

Help Us Pick our Girl's Name!! 118 votes

Juliet Elise
40% 48 votes
Juliet Katheryne
11% 14 votes
Maren Elise
40% 48 votes
Maren Katheryne
6% 8 votes

Re: Help Us Pick our Girl's Name!!

• I really like both Juliet and Maren, but I voted for Maren Elise, Juliet's becoming more popular
  • I absolutely love Maren.
  • Loading the player...
  • Please spell katherine correctly

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
    FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
    ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

• Love the way Maren Elise sounds together. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @heavenblessedmom It is a family name, with that spelling. I know it's not technically 'correct,' but if I use it I want to honor my grandmother with it, so her spelling it is. :)
  • I like the flow of Maren Elise but Votrd Maren Katheryne because I like a mn to have meaning behind it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies!! I'm really hung up on Maren and I love the way Maren Elise flows...DH loves Juliet but I just can't get on board with it (I'm not sure that I like the thought of my daughter being associated with Romeo and Juliet for-ev-er, but it doesn't bother DH). I really appreciate your input!!
  • Please spell Katherine in one of the original spellings. That spelling makes you look foolish and illiterate.
  • @LuvLoveXo please read the part of my post that explains that it is a family name with one untraditional letter. gosh, you make it sound like i was spelling it obscenely weird, like Kaitharynne or something.
  • Someone looks foolish and illiterate but is is not you @asherk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"