May 2015 Moms
Options

Anybody besides me??

BabyShirahBabyShirah member
edited February 2015 in May 2015 Moms
Anybody's boobs NOT gotten any bigger?? I'm 25 wks!! Also, anybody experiencing lots of dizziness and what has helped!? :D

Re: Anybody besides me??

• Options
    Pffft...ME!!!! (Boobs)what's up with that right???!
  • Options
    Boobs haven't grown at all! I'm even convinced they shrunk a little lol not so much complaining just a little confused??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think mine shrunk too!!! And I have implants! LOL! :((
  • Options
    Mine never grew much with my second pg. but once I got milk in and got established they grew
  • Options
    I'm with you! Boobs have not grown. I was a D before...25 weeks... still the same size.
  • Options
    My boobs are huge, went from a B to DD!
  • Options
    I *just* barely outgrew my cup size (C to D I'm guessing - I need to go get new bras still). Last pregnancy my boobs didn't grow much either. Kind of a bummer!

But my ribs have expanded a lot! I'm on the biggest notch in my current bras and at the end of the day when I take it off I realize how binding it has been all day!
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    cpage2211cpage2211 member
    edited February 2015
    Mine grew at first and it was fantastic. But I have noticed in the past few days that they seem to have shrunk. Once the milk comes in, they'll come back with a vengeance.

EDIT-I'm 28 weeks
  • Options
    Mine did get bigger about 2mos ago and I was getting kind of excited about that!!! Then they went back down to normal, even smaller seems like!! I'd be happy if I made it a C cup! Lol!! I'm hoping once the milk comes in, it'll happen for me!! ;)
  • Options
    I'm 25 weeks and mine r still the same but they didn't really grow with my 1st pregnancy either.
  • Options
    With my last pregnancy my boobs never grew till my milk came in. With this pregnancy they have grown a little, but not a huge difference. 24 1/2 wks
  • Options
    Mine didn't get bigger with my first and it turned out that I wasn't able to produce milk. They haven't grown this time either so I'm assuming that will be the case again:/
  • Options
    This is my third pregnancy and my boobs have not grown. Im a b cup. But they do get huge once the baby comes and I have never had any issues breastfeeding. (Actually made too much milk).
  • Options
    My boobs haven't gotten any bigger yet, but that's a great thing, considering I'm already a 40DDD!  it's going to suck trying to find a maternity bra!
    Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

BABY NINJA!
  • Options
    Did grow with the first...this time nothing
    :(( for the ladies with no change what is the gender of your baby? Just curious if that makes a difference. I am having a boy this time.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am pregnant with a boy and my boobs have grown a lot. I went from a DD to F that is just so far. I am only 26 weeks so we will see how much bigger they get in the next few weeks.
  • Options
    I'm having a boy, FTM, 25 wks 1d, but I do have breast implants. Only went to a B cup w my surgery (wanted natural look) and I can still fit in my same bras. Wonder if implants have anything to do with it??
  • Options
    I wish!!!! I'm normally a DD and I'm popping out the bottom of an E. I am a 32 around also. I'd much rather not be this miserably big. :(
  • Options
    I saw the second part of your question was about dizziness. I told my doctor about mine, which started around 22 weeks, she ended up prescribing me iron pills. You could ask yourself if that might help you too?
  • Options
    11 weeks*
  • Options
    Mine grew straight away but now they look like they're back to normal and don't hurt or anything :-/ pretty devastated
  • Options
    I've basically been an A all my life, B with implants, and was thinking for sure I was gon go to a C when I got prego!! Lol!! @meli987‌ is there a test that they do to check you for low iron? And uve been dealing w dizziness for 11 wks and ur 22 wks now? Mines been going on for a while now too!
  • Options
    yup! triple D now & I LOVE IT!!! WOOO HOOO!! BOOBS!!! lol 
  • Options
    BabyShirahBabyShirah member
    edited February 2015
    Ugh @strbrrydlyte22‌!! JEALOUS!!! I want someeeee!!!! :P
  • Options
    lol!!! 
  • Options
    i nearly fainted at work the other day. i think i just stood up too quickly or something. not sure what to offer for help, but you're not alone!
  • Options
    @marijaa333‌ I get that too. Especially when I get too hot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"